I hate Rove (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Maybe his shows were detiorating in quality over the last few months/years because of what he and his wife were going through..

Poor Rove

Pilgrim

HSC
jooobl said:
Maybe his shows were detiorating in quality over the last few months/years because of what he and his wife were going through..

Poor Rove
No, that would just be a cop out.

BlackDragon

HSC
yay for pete.
though, rove hasn't been on for a while due to you know what..
it'll probably resume in the new year. but i'm not sure whether it will ever be the same thing again. due to the fact that belinda was everything to rove. you know?

T

Testpilot

I never found Rove to be funny. But I feel sorry for him because of what he has been through.

Pilgrim

HSC
It will probably take a long break and come back for a new season next year. it usually finishes up for the year around this time anyway.

anniea89

HSC
I think it probably won't be on until April. I don't even think he will go to the Logies. We may see a very different Rove on tv next year.

anniea89

HSC
Rove's subdued outing

Fiona Byrne
December 03, 2006 12:00am
Article from: Sunday Herald Sun
Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email

ROVE McManus made a low-key arrival at the ,i>Rove Live</I> Christmas party at popular St Kilda eatery Riva on Thursday.
McManus hosted the event for the show's cast and crew of more than 30. Naturally, celebrations were somewhat muted following the passing of McManus's wife, Belinda Emmett, last month.
Channel 10 confirmed last month that Rove Live would return to screens in the new year. McManus has renewed his contract with the network.

source: http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/story/0,21985,20861338-5006022,00.html

L

littlewing69

Rove just isn't funny enough to be on TV, and Peter Hellier is the scourge of the human race.

BlackDragon

HSC
well i think 3 gold loggies, a high rating TV show, and many popular radio stations disagree with you there.

L

littlewing69

BlackDragon said:
well i think 3 gold loggies, a high rating TV show, and many popular radio stations disagree with you there.

Tabloids outsell broadsheets. Popularity =! quality, seeing as most people are morons.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Anyone who thinks Rove is funny is practically living with a mental disorder.

His wife passed away, he moved on very quickly to a another woman...who resembles just like his dead wife....lol

Imagine him screaming BELINDA when having sex with his new girlfriend :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)