HSC
same
im 18 real soon
and all the "youll be an adult then" stuff seems so surreal

i don't wanna grow up!!!

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
That's not such a bad thing... you'll be 18 when you're in uni, you won't have to organise a party according to everyone's assessments

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ditto in this context is the equivalent of "same here"

in this case, some people go "ditto" and go off in a slight tangent to what they were agreeing with, and i thought you were nit picking

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
heh... yeah, ditto defintely means "same here" or the like.
i don't like everything about school but i do know that i'm gonna miss it when i leave... i don't want to leave, it's very secure and safe. and i love being able to see my friends all the time.

IcEy

HSC
Uh... I hate HSC

Its like the last lap of a looong cross country race. It just fucking hurts. I don't care what I come, as long as I finish it...Can't wait.

Funny thing is, I think I'd rather do the HSC than some pussy system like the ACT one...

babywhitto

i hate the bitching that goe son in my school...honestly! could everyone just bugger off.

i hate the stress that i get... i ahte that even though im doing doing the best, i dont try harder.

i didnt study for the hafl yearlys...yet i didnt care... hgmmm yeah could be a problem!

i hate school... if i didnt have the friedn that i do have i would DIE! i go for my friends, seriously.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeh i hate school too. i dont care anymore about marks. i dotn care about anything. i just want it to end. its like dying a very slow painful death... when even at the end it seems you get punished even more, being thrown out into the big wide world, finding a job, maybe starting a career, forever complaining about money, mortgages, kids, everything. how horrid is life??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)