• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I hate the people who study 12 hours a day and post it (3 Viewers)

ShoegazeLuvr

HSC
I

its 100% not productive. it’s like those ppl on ypt top 3 who claim they did 15 hrs of study like they just lie so it looks like they’re crazy dedicated
I used YPT and I thought I turned off the timer, however I woke up to it still going through the whole night 💀. The timer like got up to 15 hours or something and I’ve had this happen multiple times.

carrotsss

HSC
fair enough the problem is i didn't do that throughout so i gotta sweat now to get decent ig
yeah I’m not saying it’s a bad idea to study rn at all i should’ve studied more during the hsc, you don’t need to do 12 hours a day obv but the more the better

liamkk112

HSC
God.

Where do I even start?

Yes we get it your studying but there's no way your doing productive study for 12 hours a day each day. Also why r u posting a vlog of it?, is it to make themselves feel better?

Like surely u can do ATLEAST half of that time and be more productive.

It actually infruiates me so much idek why.

Anyways good luck studying to those who arent doing 12 hrs and posting it!
okay but what's worse, those people or the ones who say they did 1 hour of study a day even before exams and still got 99.95

carrotsss

HSC
🥕 said he got zero hours during hsc period and got 99.65 so yea
I did study during the hsc period just mostly cramming right before the exams lol

before the english exam I just rlly couldn’t be bothered so for the whole holidays I barely did anything

aqwerty13402

HSC
i remember the first time u said that, i didnt believe u. slacking of and getting a 99.65 is actually insane

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
I advice you all to not 💯believe what @carrotsss. For all we know, he could have been naturally smart/keen/motivated or even underestimating the amount of work he did leading up to the HSC. Though I'm not accussing him of being dishonest, please don't think that doing the same thing as he did will get you to that high of an ATAR since we don't actually know the amount of effort he put behind the scenes even if he says so😀

radagastthebrown

HSC
I advice you all to not 💯believe what @carrotsss. For all we know, he could have been naturally smart/keen/motivated or even underestimating the amount of work he did leading up to the HSC. Though I'm not accussing him of being dishonest, please don't think that doing the same thing as he did will get you to that high of an ATAR since we don't actually know the amount of effort he put behind the scenes even if he says so😀
Keep it civil!

person3024

HSC
first time you haven't used chatgpt? wow what a shock

carrotsss

HSC
im not suggesting people do what I did at all and I had already done a lot of work to prepare before the hsc period, but yeah I agree anyone who says like got a crazy atar with no work at all is usually exaggerating

zepplu

HSC
God.

Where do I even start?

Yes we get it your studying but there's no way your doing productive study for 12 hours a day each day. Also why r u posting a vlog of it?, is it to make themselves feel better?

Like surely u can do ATLEAST half of that time and be more productive.

It actually infruiates me so much idek why.

Anyways good luck studying to those who arent doing 12 hrs and posting it!
anyone in general who posts videos of themself 'studying' is uppity sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)