• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I hate the people who study 12 hours a day and post it (2 Viewers)

fijifrotter

Banned
HSC
aren't all of em like decently humble? never seen em brag about study hours, in fact half of their videos are about getting cooked or about how they're barely studying
all they talk about is there study hours that they dont even do nobody wants to hear it

la_sportive

HSC
Ok fair enough I find the videos and ypt stuff annoying too, but that doesn't mean that 12 hours productive study isn't possible, and doesn't mean that people who do actually study that much 'messed around all year'. I study for 10 hours every day, and have studied year round (having not studied before y12 lol but anyways), okay maybe 9 of the 10 hours is purely studying and I spend 1 hour across the 10 just staring into space but it is possible. Equally, you definitely don't need to spend this much time studying, depends what your goals are and how you actually study. I spend most of my time writing essays and doing past papers so procrastination isn't as much of an issue I guess.

fijifrotter

Banned
HSC
Ok fair enough I find the videos and ypt stuff annoying too, but that doesn't mean that 12 hours productive study isn't possible, and doesn't mean that people who do actually study that much 'messed around all year'. I study for 10 hours every day, and have studied year round (having not studied before y12 lol but anyways), okay maybe 9 of the 10 hours is purely studying and I spend 1 hour across the 10 just staring into space but it is possible. Equally, you definitely don't need to spend this much time studying, depends what your goals are and how you actually study. I spend most of my time writing essays and doing past papers so procrastination isn't as much of an issue I guess.
10 hours? what ur predicted atar

finwand

HSC
theres a guy called jamie doing it? ik stephen moon lion and minjun does it from normo
I forgot which one but he followed both of my instagram accounts, waited until I followed back and unfollowed me. Like wtf

Edit: It was Lion Park

Last edited:

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
I mean I can only do it occassionally and after that I have to recover from it through a few days. It's only feasible for me when it's only a few days til the assignment or the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)