• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i have no motivation!! (1 Viewer)

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
utopia_parkway said:
i have had no motiviation these holidays, so today to change that i got up and put on my school uniform. and got my mum to make me launch like she does on school days and then i packed my school bag and walked into the room where i study and tried to study. i thought mabye making it fell like school would help me do school work. it did not work i just at my launch in the morning and went on the net.

o well, i will try something different tomorrow.
LMFAO!!!!!!!! u strange, strange child......:D

shortie_689

HSC
I totally had no motivation either but i thought about something that I really enjoyed like i love to go to the beach and i figured that when HSC is over i can go to the beach every day thats my motivation to sit down get it done so I am free...
Hope that helps

cko

HSC
i no how u feel utopia. i finished writing up all my notes and that was soooo difficult for me to do!! i just don't see the point of studying lyk 3 weeks befo tha hsc comes round, it doens't work for me personally anywayz coz i end up re-memorising stuf coz its in one ear out the other and i need pressure for the information to b remembered... man thi s sux

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)