I heart Shoes (1 Viewer)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I think there should be a thread devoted entirely to shoes.
Now that I have a job, I will start saving up for shoes shoe shoes. It's probably not so good considering I own shoes that don't go with any clothing.
Anyway, I love shoes.
Anyone know of any good places to get gorgeous, cheaper shoes? and I don't mean those bad Chinese imported stores...like, maybe discount outlets?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i saw these GORGEOUS dusty pink pointy heels with diamonds at QVB the other day :eek:
they were $179, i'm getting them for the formal this year :D

0Jade0

HSC
This shop at Miranda, Charles and Keith, I think it's called... It's near accessorise (or however you spell it). Really nice shoes for about $54

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Oh I love looking at shoes!! I just hate looking for shoes for myself because I have big feet and I don't want shoes with high heels!
me too :(

i just bought a pair of Nine West black pointy flats for $35, love 'em.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
God I love pointy flats..or any flats right now. They are so insanely cute and comfortable. I am going to wear flats clubbing one day just so I won't have to sit every 10mins to rest my feet.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
omg grace will agree with me... emporio (on pitt st) is like heaven :p except it's not exactly cheap lol

there are some cute round-toed shoes at zu (or betts, can't remember) at the moment... arrghhh i'm so broke :'(

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
OMG I am DYING to actually go and buy shoes at that four-level-shoe-shop! Once again I am so happy I am no longer jobless!

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I like shoes too... unfortunately I have really skinny feet and so I slip out of most high heels... I only own one pair of stilettos which actually fit me but they were real expensive (italian shoes). I love them! :) The shoes I prefer to wear most are comfy closed sneakers (but they are the ones with no laces). Fuck I really hate shoes that have laces... so annoying, I like the ones you slip on and off. Perfect for uni!

oops, forgot to ask my question, anyone know any stores that have high heel shoes for narrow feet?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
oh, i love shoes.
i want more pairs of shoes.
I love Wanted Shoe Co. in wollongong, but god damn it is expensive. I saw a gorgeous pair of one strap flats for $109.
Im really liking Sportsgirls shoes at the moment.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Wanted shoes are hot. But yeah, so damn expensive. They have really cute boots right now that are worth investing in.

0Jade0

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
hmm, i hate shoes

i hardly ever wear them
*dies of shock*
HATES SHOES!!!!!

I wish I was Carrie to have all her shoes...and clothes... and men....

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
0Jade0 said:
I wish I was Carrie to have all her shoes...and clothes... and men....
I'm not sure about the men... (the Russian? Big?! Lame-ass Burger?) but the clothing and shoes? *hyperventilates*

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I didn't like big up until the last few episodes...I don't really know why. But I DID NOT like the Russian or Burger.

0Jade0

HSC
I did kind of like the Russian... not in the last 2 episodes. Burger... what a whinging asshole and the post-it note break up..... argh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)