I keep hearing brid noises.. help! (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
I have a similar problem. Difference being it's not bird noises, rather a black leprechaun telling me to burn things.

That and the regular whispers from Satan I get everyday. Top bloke.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
If you are truly the son of the Sky God Horus, you shall heed his call at once!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@ OP. It probably is a bird outside your window. Thats what it seems like anyway. I dont think its a tumour lol.
If you're really concerned (If i was in the same situation i would be), you should talk to a doctor about it. No point in letting the problem staying when you could most likely do something about it.
Try to think about something else for the meantime. See how that works for you. I used to hear classical music playing...anywhere I was at any time of the day and this went on for about a month. But its gone now. Just tried to avoid thinking about it. Its hard...I know, but try it, it really does help.

aaron12

HSC
I didn't hear them all day, although I am hearing them currently now.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
its a tumour bro, wouldn't risk not getting it checked out, see your dr tomorrow if you can

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Seriously see a doctor. Let us know how you go.

aaron12

HSC
I'd feel pretty stupid seeing a doctor about it though, they would think I belong in a mental institution. Its been like 7+ years since I have seen a GP.

boris

Banned
HSC
brah its nothing hey i wouldnt worry about it (lol tumour)

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
ur just creating it in ur head cos ur focusing on it now

get productive and busy

and i dont think those tumour jokes are funny.. especially when he is legitimately concerned

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
ur just creating it in ur head cos ur focusing on it now

get productive and busy

and i dont think those tumour jokes are funny.. especially when he is legitimately concerned
he could legitimately have a tumour

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I don't get it, just go see a doctor. It's free. If there is anything serious it will be ruled out and you can relax. If not, at least you can treat it.

The more you delay it, the worse you're making it for yourself.

aaron12

HSC
How is seeing a doctor free?

I am having trouble sleeping as well by having (supernatural?) vivid dreams/nightmares. I am like asleep and then there is like some force that comes over my body and I can't escape from it and then normally a face appears (although is too blurry to make out as anyone recognizable normally). I had one just before where I was in bed asleep and it occurred and I was pushing on the wall to try to get away from it and it wasn't working, then I woke up/snapped out of it and my arms were beneath the side of my body.

Last night it was the same deal, force comes over body and face appears, I thought I was falling out of bed trying to get away from it, could have sworn I then hit my hand on the sharp corner of my bedside table and then soon after wake up/snap out of it and are still lying in bed.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
mate you live in australia seeing a dr is free we call it medicare

also, vivid recurring dreams alongside auditory hallucinations; something is definitely hitting up against your dorsal lateral pre-frontal cortex

lol tumour bro fuck get it checked

lockedbox

HSC
How is seeing a doctor free?

I am having trouble sleeping as well by having (supernatural?) vivid dreams/nightmares. I am like asleep and then there is like some force that comes over my body and I can't escape from it and then normally a face appears (although is too blurry to make out as anyone recognizable normally). I had one just before where I was in bed asleep and it occurred and I was pushing on the wall to try to get away from it and it wasn't working, then I woke up/snapped out of it and my arms were beneath the side of my body.

Last night it was the same deal, force comes over body and face appears, I thought I was falling out of bed trying to get away from it, could have sworn I then hit my hand on the sharp corner of my bedside table and then soon after wake up/snap out of it and are still lying in bed.
Does the noise only happen at night? a few years ago I had trouble sleeping because I could always hear the sound of this high pitched ringing/squeeling sound in my ears, but only when I was in bed trying to sleep. I saw docters about it but there was nothing wrong with me, so I had trouble sleeping for months. Eventually my Dad discovered that it wasn't my ears at all, I owned a tamagotchi which I had jammed into the bottom of one of my junk draws when I out grew it. Eventually its battery began to leak and the acids corroded the circuts causing the speaker to make the squeeling sound that was disturbing my sleep.

Its not exactly the same I know but you should investigate other options before you worry about it being a tumour/medical condition, give your room a clean and keep an eye out for birds and their nests.

As for the nightmare, there are many people who have reocuring nightmares like that. When did these nightmares start? did anything happen to bring them on? often nightmares are caused by the stress of being affraid of having nightmares. Try to take control over your sleep, sleeping on your back can help you to avoid dreams and have you tried meditation? its a bit airy fairy but its confirmed to work. Otherwise talking about dreams can help stop them from happening again, so talk to your parents about it.

Last edited:

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
I hate it how people "diagnose' people jokingly or not with serious conditions. Saying shit like that could really fuck with someone
mate he said maybe and put a question mark at the end

he did not diagnose the guy

ps the guy has a tumour confirmed

lockedbox

HSC
ps the guy has a tumour confirmed
Wether or not that's true, which I doubt, is unimportant. The point is that none of us are medical practitioners and therefore we have no grounds to make those kinds of wide sweeping assumtions. Furthermore, you have no right to announce that. Show some damn respect for the guys privacy.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
get it checked man. don't know how you haven't yet.

I did an allnighter to finish my 4U. And at 3a.m. for about 2 hour I had a series of random auditory hallucination of obscure classical music (i checked for 20 minutes, there was no music playing.) And then I got paranoid someone(like a robber/murderer/charles manson) was outside my door fucking with me before coming in to kill me.

That freaked me out. Still freaks me out. I don't know how you can cope with it.

Go see someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)