I kissed a girl (and I would've liked it, except... (1 Viewer)

twistedrebel

HSC
if i have a daughter going to say this to her "Do not kiss boys from the internet, no matter how much internet rep you get"

HSC
...well, you'll find out).

This is my account of the events that occurred last night, 19 November, 2011 - in and around 10:36pm. For the benefit of those who want to read it... which was that mod who was like in the First Kiss thread, "No, make your own thread about it!"

So anyway, I had to get home before midnight... so I resolved to leave at 10:30-ish (I was supposed to leave at 9 and then 10, but... you know - the meat is such a nice thing I don't really want to leave at all - but then it became a matter of, "I must leave"). At around 10:35, I got up to leave and shook hands with everyone. But effylove, true to her form, was playing dead again for some reason (she had been doing this all night, basically - her head on the table, her head on my shoulder, her head on my chest, etc.) - so I splashed water on her face (just a little bit, not like a cupful) and said bye. So then I left and walked out, more hand shaking and the like... and then I got down the steps and I thought: "That was a bit mean to effylove. No wait, really, really mean.".

So I walked back in and then effylove wanted a hug, so I thought: "Fine, sure, whatever". I think Rafy refused to move (but then again if he did, he'd also have to move the table) so I could get through the quick way, so I had to walk around the other table to get to her, where she met me.

And then she hugged me. And then I hugged her. And this lasted for about half a minute, I think.

Now - backstory: I suck at dancing. My footwork, is horrible. You sometimes hear stories of people with two left feet or whatever, but... think of my aptitude at dancing as... many, many, many times worse. Never, ever, ever get me to do ballroom dancing unless you're willing to have a partner that will probably trip over.

So, now with my horrible footwork - she's hugging me, and I'm really not thinking much I'm just waiting for her to stop hugging me because I felt it was my duty to not be a massive dick to her and leave her with water over her face as a memento of my time with her.

And that time included playing games like "Let's throw bits of coaster at each other" and "Let's put bits of coaster underneath each other's clothing" (I saw the look you gave me Lolsmith) and a failed game of "Let's put chunks of ice underneath each other's clothing" - which resulted in very wet hands from melted ice. Oh yes and there was Shane threatening to throw a glass at me if I didn't say 'Are you okay?' to effylove as I patted her on the shoulder (oh yes, we did play a game of 'let's tap each other's shoulder' before our hands got tired) and also much time hugging and her sitting on my lap (those pictures should be interesting <_<). And also mocking LW with: "LW, do you approve?" when she was sitting on my lap and we were like... hugging each other or something.

Back to the main story, I think I hear a faint roar from the table, cries of "Do it!" and whatnot - now the people at the table can confirm what happened or give their own accounts because seriously... this whole time was a bit of a blur, I really can't remember much from it.

I think she was like "See you next year!" and then I said "Next year?" and then she said: "At uni!" And probably a few more words were spoken which I can't remember when she was hugging me.

So anyway, because of my horrible footwork I almost stumble twice or three times and I find my back against a wall for support. After I push out from the wall, and steady myself, I feel something press against my lips.

I think my eyes closed as well, for some reason - and then my thought process was as follows:

"*blank* *blank* wait wtf whats on my lips wait whats omg OMG I'M GETTING KISSED"

And as my brain is super fast, those thoughts outlined above were processed in a matter of milliseconds, and that's when my legs decided to die on me and I fell on top of her. But she was okay, as I found out afterward. Which is good or else... that'd be bad.

Now of course as you can see from the thought process above, it was mostly shock - and so I didn't get the chance to actually fully err... register the emotions, shall we say? It was more "wait wtf OMG OMG OMG oh no I'm falling over! LEGS Y U FAIL ME NAO =("

I heard big cheers from the table and then we got up, I think effylove retired to her seat and I walked around the table to a very celebratory BoS table with high-fives and handshakes all around. We were so loud a waitress came to check what the hubbub was.

And then you had poor SnowFox walk out from the bathroom with a 'wtf went on' look on his face, before he somehow figured out what happened and more handshakes and double high-fives (I recall Shane giving me one) and yeah, all was happy.

And then I think I waved effylove goodbye and then I had to run to the station. I got home before midnight, so all was well. Kinda. And LonelyWolf disappeared for some reason.

Interestingly, in the time it took me to get home - numerous people had already sent me congratulatory Facebook messages and visitor messages, along with a dedicatory thread. I thought that was pretty interesting.

So... I'm sorry that the account was pretty horrible, but I'm sure others can fill in the gaps and perhaps quiz me on things so I can add to this account.

Apparently this account couldn't be contained in the 'First Kiss' thread for some reason. But anyway...
Oohh nice. How old were you at the time? =D I'm 19 and I've never been kissed. :'(

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Shadow:

1. Congrats. ubeast/10.
2. How does she feel about you disclosing such an intimate moment to a bunch of online hooligans?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Shadow:

1. Congrats. ubeast/10.
2. How does she feel about you disclosing such an intimate moment to a bunch of online hooligans?
1. Lol
2. She pecked him on the lips for all of two seconds. I'm treated by half of my female friends that same way. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)