• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"I like you.... JOKING!" (1 Viewer)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
lol yea it is funny too i guess.

No not happened to me, Pace_T, i just got an outright upfront "ew i dont wanna dance with you! yuck!" during year 5/6 dance where partner swaps occur.
It sucked being a non-white living in a completely white suburb, then i stayed indoors and it never happened again, problem solved.

Although it is a bit awkward when someone says im handsome, i automatically think its some bad joke, and their like "DUDE learn to take a compliment!!!", im like 'ok fine watever'
aw

that made me frown :(

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

No not happened to me, Pace_T, i just got an outright upfront "ew i dont wanna dance with you! yuck!" during year 5/6 dance where partner swaps occur.
It sucked being a non-white living in a completely white suburb, then i stayed indoors and it never happened again, problem solved.

Although it is a bit awkward when someone says im handsome, i automatically think its some bad joke, and their like "DUDE learn to take a compliment!!!", im like 'ok fine watever'
Hahaha I feel the same way. I'm always suspicious of people complimenting me, wondering where the catch is. As a result I never give out compliments myself, so most people think I'm a mean, bitter arsehole.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Well even us superior white folk can feel out of place sometimes, despite our advanced intellect and awesome good looks. You'd be surpirsed. Sometimes it's just difficult being this great.

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC

yeah thats like me, i don't know how to take compliments because from ages 8-16 i was very awkward and in yr 6 i had a massive crush on this boy who would be like aww she's grottyyyyy

he was my first kiss too, in year 1
:mad1:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Well even us superior white folk can feel out of place sometimes, despite our advanced intellect and awesome good looks. You'd be surpirsed. Sometimes it's just difficult being this great.
i wouldnt know :rolleyes:

cookie.banana said:
yeah thats like me, i don't know how to take compliments because from ages 8-16 i was very awkward and in yr 6 i had a massive crush on this boy who would be like aww she's grottyyyyy
sif ur grotty.

that dude's an ass.

lyk-wateva

HSC

lolz...im pretty bad at taking compliments

Pace_T

HSC

me too. so just smile back, if they were joking, so were you. if they weren't, neither were you

:p

HSC
happened in year 11.
was annoying, because i thought he was joking initially, then he pretended it was furreals and made me feel hella bad about it.

im bad at taking compliments too, but its okay because people can't usually find anything to compliment.

samthebear

HSC
never done it, but its pretty mean esp if you like that person =[ happened to me before - not fun.

DoomBuggy

HSC
It's a horrible thing to do to a person, way to damage someone's psyche

I've had it happen to me in primary and junior high, you can tell they're only doing it for kicks when they come over and ask you out while their friends are standing nearby stifling their laughter

Now i can't take compliments from people without wondering if they really mean it or not
:(

iNerd

Banned
HSC
lols
shit fun
i recommend every body to try this once in there lives
i went through a v. immature time
and did this to a couple of people
really messed with them
and i got the best entertainment out of it

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lols
shit fun
i recomment every body to try this once in there lives
i went through a v. immature time
and did this to a couple of people
really messed with them
and i got the best entertainment out of it
I am sure that they would have been relieved when they heard the latter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)