• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'I love You' How long into a relationship is this line appropriate? (2 Viewers)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Just because your some dirty skank.
Well, I agree with her to some extent.

It's highly unlikely that you would begin a relationship after you're sure that you're in love, because falling in love usually happens after being together as a couple.

Sure, you'd probably be very interested in someone to begin a relationship with them, but love takes longer to develop.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
erawamai said:
thats right lostydazy!
who be this may?

_DeathlessOne_ said:
Just because your some dirty skank.
Maybe the 'love' you speak of is the 'fallen for' / 'lust' that most people speak of.

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well as terrible as it sounds my boyfriend said it right after we had sex for the first time....on our one month. He said it a couple of times but I didn't say it back...obviously I thought it was because of what we had just done....he reckons he had been waiting to tell me before that (and given, he had actually written 'love joebloggs' on a card he had written me for that day but I hadn't really noticed).

I can remember the exact second I realised I was in love with him, it was about 2 and a half months after we got together....unfortunately I was already saying it before that because theres not really much else you can say when someone says it to you in that situation. I knew I would eventually fall in love with him, but like anything, it just takes time.

But two years on its fantastic, we plan to marry some day but right now we're still living it up, being young and just having fun sharing our lives.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think "i love you" is best said when its meant.

i think a person has to go on a few soul searching escapades before they figure out what love is, be that other relationships, testing the relationship or whatever, just figuring out who they are and what they want from being with someone.

you can say "i love you" after one week, one month or one year, and it will be exactly the same thing, if its true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)