i missed an exam (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok heres my dilemma, i missed an exam but the only reason why i didnt turn up is because i slept in.... wot am i supposed to do i mean im not sure if my doctor will just give me a certificate and so i can fill in a misadventure slip. On top of that my exam is worth 70% of my final mark. Wot should i do?

DO you believe the excuse my dog got hit by a car will work?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Break your hand and get a doctor's certificate

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok heres my dilemma, i missed an exam but the only reason why i didnt turn up is because i slept in.... wot am i supposed to do i mean im not sure if my doctor will just give me a certificate and so i can fill in a misadventure slip. On top of that my exam is worth 70% of my final mark. Wot should i do?

DO you believe the excuse my dog got hit by a car will work?
Not sure if srs.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If this is making you all very stressed and upset and feel like throwing up – good. Because that'll give you a better chance of getting that certificate.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
you should be able to get special consideration and say you weren't feeling well on the day and woke up with a headache.

mreditor16

HSC
guys ON is trolling. The only exam this morning pretty much was ECON1101. So he's lying unless he failed ECON1101 last year. But I highly doubt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)