I need a English tuitor for Yr 11 please (1 Viewer)

n8r

HSC
forget about english tuitors they suck, they only want your money and at the end of the day u really get nothing out of it. just read alot of books, and write up a couple essays and ull be right.

dw about a tutor ! if u get a good rank in ur course chuck a sickie when the time of ur exam comes and write an APPEAL saying ur having a nervous breakdown one guy did that for 3 exams for the hsc and got band 6's handed to him on a silver platter and ended up getting a uai of 99 and dux of the school.

Last edited:

sairam9

HSC
Do you still need a tutor for english? I tutor english for year 11 standard/advanced and extension students. If you are interested email me at indu-27@hotmail.com

CBK

Banned
HSC
did you email her???? she has places as she got rid of 2 students who were not doing their work. She is brillant honestly but only takes kids that are serious and who will get a grades..... email her if you want to do well......:headbang:

HSC
forget about english tuitors they suck, they only want your money and at the end of the day u really get nothing out of it. just read alot of books, and write up a couple essays and ull be right.

dw about a tutor ! if u get a good rank in ur course chuck a sickie when the time of ur exam comes and write an APPEAL saying ur having a nervous breakdown one guy did that for 3 exams for the hsc and got band 6's handed to him on a silver platter and ended up getting a uai of 99 and dux of the school.
i find this hard to believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)