I need a hug (1 Viewer)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
there is a point in everyone's HSC life where they just dont give a flying fuck anymore. but in the end you'll get through it. my times were mainly before and after exams

*HUG*

Focus is Key

HSC
*Gives massive hug*

I'm in the exact same situation as you because I'm last in my class due to my Extension Ext 2 major work. But we'll be okay, we'll all get through this!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey,

We all have times that we reach that low point of motivation with the stress piling on.

I suggest you break down you tasks into smaller achievable ones, I find things less daunting if I have written a list or a plan so to speak out instead of everything getting jumbled in with the stress in my head. Don't reflect on the past unless it's in a constructive way to learn new strategies or techniques to approach your next tasks in the best possible way.

Your MW external marking is super important, so focus on that :) It can be a gamechanger.

*hugs*

Frostbitten

HSC
Forgive me if this isn't the right place to put this, I'm new here.

Anyway, my major work for one of my subjects is bugging me and my progress (or lack thereof) has placed my last in my class. It shouldn't be worrying me as much as it is, but it's causing me some grief and I could really use a virtual hug right now...
When stuff begins getting emotional from stress try looking at your issues with complete objectivity, that way you can see the pathways to overcoming such obstacles clearly. You need to make things simple, in the HSC I am finding I start becoming too unproductive and having negative outlooks when I start to think about everything as a whole, for example "how the hell will I do adequate study for all of my subjects in 3 weeks till trials". To not begin thinking about how I should escape the HSC by going to some forest and surviving the rest of my life there I decided I will just focus on small things like ok, 4 topics of physics lets do that 1 topic a day and past papers once completed and bam I should be set decently for physics (after move onto chemistry and so on). You will get through this, it isn't the end of the world by any means, just do the best you can from now on because quite frankly that is the best course of action for any situation. *hug*:)

Viscosity

HSC
Aww :(...*Hugs* I'm feel like I need a hug too, impending trials and all. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)