i need a job and i need one now (1 Viewer)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
The only thing I remember about Catch Me If You Can is:
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Go fuck yourselves"

You could drop off your resume and cover letter and a few references at your local Hoyts cinema. They're employing people during the Christmas period.

If you want easy cash you could exchange Aus currency for some other nation's at Captain Cook, and wait for the Aus dollar to drop, and change your currency back to Aus, and make a small profit. Or you could just start gambling.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
its in addition to your resume, it comes before the resume, it basically tell them why you would be great for the job, it addresses all the employer requirements that you have and summarises your skills whereas the resume is more detailed about you work expereince etc..

rumour

HSC
choco said:
its in addition to your resume, it comes before the resume, it basically tell them why you would be great for the job, it addresses all the employer requirements that you have and summarises your skills whereas the resume is more detailed about you work expereince etc..
do we need a covering letter?

Cause I don't have one.....

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Komaticom said:
By the way, it's a cover letter (not covering letter).

Cover letters are used in circumstances where you want to make a good first impression by stating why you would be perfect for the job you're applying for. You can also submit a cover letter, along with your resume and a few references, to organisations that may not be advertising vacancies ("cold cover letters").

You should search Google. There's a website dedicated to cover letters (and resumes).

Some pointers:

# Use "Dear Sir/Madam" and "Yours Truly"
# Avoid "To Whom It May Concern" - it's rude.
# don't regurgitate your resume
# cite any previous employment positions and experience that is appropriate
# ideally should be less than a page
# describe relevant personality traits that make you approriate for the job
# thank the reader for "taking time away from your busy schedule to read this letter"
# sign it personally. If you printed it in black ink, sign in blue. Makes the fact that you signed it more obvious.
common why isnt there any easy option i demand an easy option

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)