I need a job (1 Viewer)

success15

HSC
Now that HSC is over, I seriously have nothing to do and need a job. I've applied at numerous places but no reply. Any suggestions as to where else to look for a job?

Flop21

HSC
Ask you friends and family friends and family if they have a job you can have. Most of the time it's about who you know.

keepLooking

HSC
saw some data entry job that requires 280wpm. and im barely 140.

vel0city

HSC
I've applied at numerous places but no reply.
Make sure you go into the stores to physically hand in your resume; a face and first impression to a resume will benefit you greatly. If you haven't received a reply (assuming you physically handed a resume in), make sure you follow it up. Though it may be awkward to confront them about an application you haven't received a reply on, it may prove beneficial.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
u can come work for me I have some special jobs for special people

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Numerous isn't good enough - your fighting against for like thousands of post-HSC students and even uni students for job - you need volume and luck on your side - don't be picky at all and have good availability for any job you apply - apply for like everything you can, I mean at least like 20-30+ jobs , and don't give up.

treescape

HSC
As said above, you need to apply to a heap of different places. Print out 50 resumes and just walk around whatever city you live in and hand them all out. Cafes, book stores, retail stores... someone will call you back!

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Maccas don't really like to hire people older than 16 :p The older people we hire are overnight crew.
Unless the store is specifically looking for day crew which is usually rare because every year there's always crew that graduate and are now available for day shifts.
I think it depends on the area too - I know for my Mcdonalds they regularly hire peeps over 16 for day work and 9pm+ - because most people don't want to work past nine and people who graduate tend to get better jobs (like me ^^)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I think it depends on the area too - I know for my Mcdonalds they regularly hire peeps over 16 for day work and 9pm+ - because most people don't want to work past nine and people who graduate tend to get better jobs (like me ^^)
chronost can you hire me to audit cags

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)