I need a job (1 Viewer)

tyzzefloro

HSC
That's the go, I sent out and handed in resumes to over 40 places. I received a job at typo (on-line) and Clarks shoes (walk-in). Interview offers at general pants, officeworks, uniqlo and cotton on. Shove dem resumes everywhere. Tips for interview: be yourself and they like it if you're charismatic (i sung in my typo group interview) also don't have any holidays planned. With online applications, take answers to the questions they ask seriously and always attach a cover letter with your resume if possible when submitting online.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
That's the go, I sent out and handed in resumes to over 40 places. I received a job at typo (on-line) and Clarks shoes (walk-in). Interview offers at general pants, officeworks, uniqlo and cotton on. Shove dem resumes everywhere. Tips for interview: be yourself and they like it if you're charismatic (i sung in my typo group interview) also don't have any holidays planned. With online applications, take answers to the questions they ask seriously and always attach a cover letter with your resume if possible when submitting online.
just a tip if you're resume bombing don't add your address or DOB to your resume as its not essential (they can figure that out after they call you back) just to protect your privacy a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)