I Need an Aim! (1 Viewer)

untitled....

HSC
Hey,​
I go to a small top 200 school and my marks, thus far, for assessments have been late 80s and low 90s. However, I do not know my own potential and I have no idea what kind of a UAI I should be aiming for.

I am the only person doing economics (is that a good thing?). My other subjects are 3 unit maths, modern history, advanced english and biology. Although, I do not know my ranks I know I am top 4 in everything bar 3-unit. So, how do you guys reckon I'll do?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hey,​
I go to a small top 200 school and my marks, thus far, for assessments have been late 80s and low 90s. However, I do not know my own potential and I have no idea what kind of a UAI I should be aiming for.​

I am the only person doing economics (is that a good thing?). My other subjects are 3 unit maths, modern history, advanced english and biology. Although, I do not know my ranks I know I am top 4 in everything bar 3-unit. So, how do you guys reckon I'll do?​
You don't need to have an aim even though it might give you some sense of motivation.

If you MUST have one, base your UAI aim on:
- the uni course that you want to get into
- uai that you would be satisfied with
- uai that you might be able to reach if you try your best

gypo101

HSC
aim for something really high, it will ake u work harder (altho it doesnt alwyas work tht way, i no:rofl:)

untitled....

HSC
Hungwell, I recall a couple of days ago that you wrote 'thats me in the HSC' beside your signature.

Why, oh why, have you decided to aim for the 50s all of a sudden; are you following your advice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)