I need help cramming! (1 Viewer)

ciaran5694

HSC
Okay, so basically trials start Monday and I haven't done anything at all for them. I'm starting to stress out a bit, but it's still not motivating me to study! How can I cram in as much information as possible and hopefully boost my trial marks as much as possible?
If it helps my subjects are:
- Physics
- Chem
- Adv. Eng
- Gen. Maths
- SOR 2
- Senior Science
It's Chem that I'm worried about the most.

deswa1

HSC
How good is your memory?

Get notes off someone else or the net or whatevs and read. Do this for all your subs. By the time you're done, you will have forgotten quite a bit of the earlier stuff. Get someone else's notes and repeat the process. By the time you do this, you will have the course done from two different perspectives but you'll know a decent amount.

It will bore the crap out of you and it will be hard but good luck.

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Highlight any piece of information you can get your hands on and at least skim read you textbooks.

HSC
Do not spend time making notes, as deswa said. Get notes from the net/teacher and use those. Then look at past papers and try to attempt answering some of the questions. You won't get many done, but its better than nothing. For english, I'd look over the rubric and see what kind's of questions they can ask

Btw how can you do senior science with chem??

ciaran5694

HSC
Thanks guys, I better head over to resources then...

Btw how can you do senior science with chem??
Getting into Chem, SS and Physics was an annoying process. I dropped IPT and picked up SS at the start of the HSC, but it was on the same line as my chem class, so I had to change chem classes, but the other class was on the same line as physics, so I had to change physics class as well, and my new physics class is on the same line that IPT was on. It took a lot of signatures to be able to do this and the school even had to get permission from the BoS to do it.

EDIT: I must change my sig. It is an embarassment.

awstarr

HSC
Thanks guys, I better head over to resources then...

Getting into Chem, SS and Physics was an annoying process. I dropped IPT and picked up SS at the start of the HSC, but it was on the same line as my chem class, so I had to change chem classes, but the other class was on the same line as physics, so I had to change physics class as well, and my new physics class is on the same line that IPT was on. It took a lot of signatures to be able to do this and the school even had to get permission from the BoS to do it.

EDIT: I must change my sig. It is an embarassment.
Wouldn't hurt for you to smile a bit more. Stay strong, focused and positive. But most of all, give it your all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)