I need some subtle ways of letting a girl know I like her :p (1 Viewer)

jeremiahk

HSC
So many dudes are telling you to be friends with her first, do you really want to go the friend route?

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
2sense said:
Give her 3 standard drinks. According to Brainiac you will be 11% more attractive. And then pounce. Use your moves. Don't be her friend. You probably have plenty of friends, you don't need another friend, you need a bed buddy.
lol thats so hilarious!!

so what, if the girl is taken, u dont even be friends with her? dont talk to her again (even if she's a great conversationalist?)??? geez thats a real shame! stupid guys with their one ladder...

G

Gavvvvvin

Eeeep! I looked at the roster and tomorrow is the last day were on together for weeks! :(

Looks like Im gonna have to ask her out tomorrow or never :eek:

And tomorrows the busiest day of the week so Im gonna hardly get a chance to talk to her :(

Oh dear :eek:

frootloop

HSC
Good luck!

Seriously, what's the worst that could possibly happen?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
She could reject him. Doesn't sound bad to me, at least then you don't have to keep wondering about if she likes you and you can try and move on. Good luck! I think you should do it as early in the day as you can so you don't get nervous.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Last activity, 10:06pm

doesn't seem like he asked her

G

Gavvvvvin

How my day went?

I rock up to work at 8.30.

I walk into the office.

I read the message board.

In big bold letters 'so and so is sick and cannot work today'.

I proceed to walk around with the shits for the rest of the day.

Fuck the world.

Life is just one kick in the nuts after another.

:(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
How my day went?

I rock up to work at 8.30.

I walk into the office.

I read the message board.

In big bold letters 'so and so is sick and cannot work today'.

I proceed to walk around with the shits for the rest of the day.

Fuck the world.

Life is just one kick in the nuts after another.

:(
:eek:
That would have been painful

I will predict the future: she will be called in to work on a day she is not rostered (while you have a shift)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Hey guys I need some help :p

So theres this girl at work who for the past several months I havent really talked to, except for the occasinal meaningless'hi, how are you?'' type conversation as we pass by eachother.

Anywho, over the last few days I've actually strated talking to her and it turns out we get on really really well, and she is defiently one of the most intersting and nicest people I've ever met.

Well my problem is that I'm a fairly quiet sorta guy, and arent really too good at expressing how I feel. I just dont know how to go about letting her know that I really like her and want to get to know her better. So do you guys have any ideas on how I can subtly let her know that I like her? :p

I would also like to get to know her out of work but dont really know about how to how to bring up that topic...like I cant really think of anything that would give us a good reason to see eachother out of work :p So how do I go about organising something we can do together out of work? I dont really want to ask her straight out cos I'm too shy... I just sort of want to hint at the idea :p

Well thanks for any help :cool:
casually tell her you would like to bang her brains out..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Komaticom said:
Interesting theory. Maybe she's a BoSer and saw this thread?
very interesting theory, of course possible, yet not probable

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Hey guys I need some help :p

So theres this girl at work who for the past several months I havent really talked to, except for the occasinal meaningless'hi, how are you?'' type conversation as we pass by eachother.

Anywho, over the last few days I've actually strated talking to her and it turns out we get on really really well, and she is defiently one of the most intersting and nicest people I've ever met.

Well my problem is that I'm a fairly quiet sorta guy, and arent really too good at expressing how I feel. I just dont know how to go about letting her know that I really like her and want to get to know her better. So do you guys have any ideas on how I can subtly let her know that I like her? :p

I would also like to get to know her out of work but dont really know about how to how to bring up that topic...like I cant really think of anything that would give us a good reason to see eachother out of work :p So how do I go about organising something we can do together out of work? I dont really want to ask her straight out cos I'm too shy... I just sort of want to hint at the idea :p

Well thanks for any help :cool:
I was in a similar situation to u...except the girl i liked was in my lecture...i just went up to her and started talkin to her and yeh its been good ever since...you shouldn't get nervous around her, its pointless...oppurtunities will arise, and yeh ask her if she wants to go for coffee/lunch and develop a friendship outside work...Like all i did was I just kept bumping into this girl at uni and i always talked to her and we'd have lunch together sometimes/study together etc...

Find out what she's like, and then you'll know truly if you want to ask her out...

Bob.J said:
the only reason you 'like' her a lot is the physical.. you've been fantasising and obsessing for way too long without getting to know her well enough.
You might get bored of her once you get to know her enough. Unless you just want to bone her
very good point...thats why you gotta talk to her and get to know her a bit more...

EDIT:
I forgot to add that I'm aware she didnt get rostered...but seriously, other oppurtunities (with this girl) will come up, just be patient :)

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

iambored said:
I will predict the future: she will be called in to work on a day she is not rostered (while you have a shift)
Damn your good! :D

Everything is now okey-dokey :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)