I need some subtle ways of letting a girl know I like her :p (2 Viewers)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Interesting theory. Maybe she's a BoSer and saw this thread?
That was what I was thinking too lol, you never know.

So did you ask her out?

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Damn your good! :D

Everything is now okey-dokey :cool:
AHAHAH??? did it REALLY happen??? I got a strange vibe, lol, thought I would warn you, the world works in strange ways

HSC
i always was afraid that story i wrote would be read by that girl so i kept it so broad :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Casmira said:
i always was afraid that story i wrote would be read by that girl so i kept it so broad :p
where's the story gone?

Diddimz

HSC
thats good to hear mate, i was gonna say do her in the arse, if she resists well you will no she just wasnt for you:p

Abtari

HSC
Serius said:
how about, miantain eye contact, be happy around her and laugh and what not like you are having a good time... compliement her, tell her you really enjoy talking to her. if she says something like " i enjoy talking to you to" say something like well maybe we can talk outside of work? and give her your number
or alternatively you could say well how about we spend time togther out of work? and either

a) say ill pick u up at 7
b) invite her to coffee
c) [what i would do] tell her you and a bunch of your friends were going to the club on friday night, if she and her friends were to go aswell, maybe we could bump into each other ;)

see that way its all casual, the friends are there and what not so its definetely not a date, and leave it as an open invitiation so it doesnt make it seem like your night is hinging on wether she is there or not

then again at work i dont have to do this, i bump into alot of people from work at clubs anyways

sif a chick who thinks of u as nothing more than a work colleague would say something that direct and blatantly transparent ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)