I.R.P. Home (2 Viewers)

manee

HSC
IS ANYONE DOING A PIP AND IRP...I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TO NOT PUT IN MY IRP FROM MY PIP......anybody know...??? and to include definitions like micro macro world..power authority???? :confused:

^emmie^

HSC
i did

As a result form the lack of government support towards encouraging people to have children, Australia’s fertility rate is declining, and the population is ageing.”

If anyone is doing something similar feel free to ask me questions

i got 19.5/20

shalu-maharaj

HSC
hii , UMM im just wondering what is a I.R.P !
and what do you need to do in a I.R.P
myy teacher still hasnt exaplained it to us . :worried:

Last edited:

antzagms147

HSC
N/A
Hey I wanted to do something with young drivers and the new laws and how it impacts on them but I dont know how to think of a good question :S

IRP sucks! lol

B-LUX

HSC
Hey im only new to this but ive just starded yr 12 and have just been given my IRP and unlike most years our teacher is only giving us 9 weeks to do it unlike most ppl i no who have done it have had at least 3 months and we r already up to our 4th week.
My topic is ' Childrens participation in physical activity'

se961344

HSC
mynes due next year i think week 5 back into the term my plans due in 2 weeks soo yeah my topic is

''negative peer pressures in todays society , is creating an incline in the levels of illicit drug use with australian adolectents ''

what can i use to support it ?

vnaidu26th

HSC
My topic is "What is the effect a child's disability has on the parents' emotional wellbeing?"

We got ours at the start of term 4 2007 and it is due at the end of term 4 2007. It's really stressing me out coz i've already wasted 3 weeks and i've only done the project plan and got some secondary info.

I feel alright about it though because I work in a childcare place and there a few disabled children there so I can work with their parents if they accept and i'm really interested in the childcare industry and disabled children.

I wish we had longer than a term though!! Time is running out!! :bomb:

B-LUX

HSC
yer thats the same with my skool we got ours in term 4 and we only have 9 weeks to do it, but its going to b a struggle coz i still dont really get some of the stuff we r doing but i suppose im going ok at the moment its just going to b hard at the end putting all the info in pie charts and graphs but my bf does ipt so his pretty good at that sort of stuff.

ame2530

HSC
I'm doing
"how are adolescent psychiatric facilities beneficial to an adolescents wellbeing when suffering from depression and /or are suicidal"

ive done my project plan thank god and now all i am stuck with are interview questions and getting over my freaking anxieties about conducting them.... argh.. fuck i HATE this:worried:

^emmie^

HSC
vnaidu26th said:
My topic is "What is the effect a child's disability has on the parents' emotional wellbeing?"
hey i was gonna do a similar topic to this but didnt end up cause i figured itd b hard to find enough people to interview n survey but seens u know ppl thats good i think its an awesome topic i wish i could have done it but i liked the topic i did in the end anyway i dont really have any info from it but if u have vague questions... its also pretty hard to fing secondary info from memory... good luck

19ashlea19

HSC
i have just started serious work on my IRP, my topic is
"How does caring for the disabled effect the carer's well-being?"
i have completed my questionnaire, i need some responses from places outside Orange. If there is anyone who is caring for a disabled family member or knows of someone can you please forward this questionnaire? i would really appreciate this.
Ive included the attachment for it.
View attachment 15808

Katrina.O.

HSC
im doing eating disorders and the impact society has on our teenagers.

and i dont no wat u guys r complainin bout mines dues the last day of school this year lol its sucks

havtn even started the report yet

gemsta72

HSC
for my question i have chose to do cyber bullying dont know what it will turn out like but our class only just got the assesment so im at the stage of just looking around and starting my blog

danielle69

HSC
we were aloud to do easy topics for ours that just revolves around our area as there is only 3 in our class. im doing why friendships form amongst teenage girls.... any ideas?

aussie-girl

HSC
hey can anyone please help me for irp due next week im doing health inequites experienced by people with low socioeconomic status any ideas?

emllama

HSC
isn't your IRP supposed to be a hypothesis?? not a question??... like a statment that you make.. and your prove it to be true...

well i fnished my IRP last term and got 42/50 ...

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

:p

becksham

HSC
i am doing "how a premature birth impact on a mothers emotional wellbeing and what support is available to mother and baby"

i love doing the IRP, mine is due around the end of May...i havent started interviews yet but i will soon...i am interviewing people from a hospital...my mum knows this lady who had IVF quads and yeah, she has heaps of contacts with the Miracle Babies organisation and so i can get interviews with mothers of premature babies, possibly a special care nurse, a social worker, and maybe even an obstetrician. Also, i may be able to take a tour of the hospital unit for premature babies! its heaps exciting! to everyone, good luck with your IRPs! mine is worth 25% of my HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)