I.R.P. Home (2 Viewers)

bonniekaterose

HSC
Can I ask,
Is all we need to do after we have handed in our plan, is pretty much do like surveys, interviews, observation etc, and then put that into a report?
our assessment task sheet is so bad! its just the criteria, no like steps in which we need to follow or complete!
HELPP.

HSC
shell.q said:
hey guys i need urgent help, is it possible to relate your project to groups in context? i am doing mine on youth homelessness and i was going to relate to the syllabus through well being and all and also groups in context homeless does tht sound okay?
cheers x
we actually havent started that topic yet...we started with research methodology to help us with our IRP so im not sure...sorry!

HSC
bonniekaterose said:
Can I ask,
Is all we need to do after we have handed in our plan, is pretty much do like surveys, interviews, observation etc, and then put that into a report?
our assessment task sheet is so bad! its just the criteria, no like steps in which we need to follow or complete!
HELPP.
yep basically. our assessment task sheet is the best! it has every page set out & what we're meant to put on every page. so yeah you do all your primary/secondary research, then you graph your results of your questionnaires/surveys & do a qualitative explaination.
after that you do your analysis & discussion...which you relate back to your lit. review as well as talking about what you found out during your primary research (interviews, questionnaires, surveys, observations, case studies) & then you make a final conclusion & state whether your IRP question was answered or not :)

shell.q

HSC
bonniekaterose said:
Can I ask,
HELPP.
yeah it is...but the way you have said it makes it sound like there isnt much to all tht, but it has taken so long for everyone in lour class to hand out and collect surveys, calibrat the results write the report and all.

but good luck =]

HSC
shell.q said:
yeah it is...but the way you have said it makes it sound like there isnt much to all tht, but it has taken so long for everyone in lour class to hand out and collect surveys, calibrat the results write the report and all.

but good luck =]
i actually didnt think it was that bad. sure it was a bit stressful at times but seriously its not that hard an assignment.

AUSBLUESWOMEN

HSC
Im doindg What efffects does a disability have on a the individual and their family? Its a hard one I have done only my pilot surveys but now I have to interview some disabled people and their families and as im a shy person I don't know what to do and how to start and where to get people like this to even do my interviews.

HSC
AUSBLUESWOMEN said:
Im doindg What efffects does a disability have on a the individual and their family? Its a hard one I have done only my pilot surveys but now I have to interview some disabled people and their families and as im a shy person I don't know what to do and how to start and where to get people like this to even do my interviews.
that is hard! you could go to a nursing home maybe? or get in contact with a hospital?

shannon_6

HSC
I'm finding the I.R.P very confusing - it just becomes even more confusing every time my teacher tries to explain it to me and my class. And, I have to have the literature review finished over the weekend. :mad1:

HSC
thats hard. who will you interview/questionnaire?
people with HIV/aids? nurses?

shannon_6

HSC
Pretty much everything! Haha :devil:

But seriously, help on just getting the whole thing started would be appreciated :eek:

HSC
ok so your lit review is done?
who are you thinking of interviewing/questionnairing & all that?
i suppose you could interview a teenager, then a doctor. i would definatly do those 2. if you want you could interview a third person. but ooh who are you gunna questionnaire? thats hard

shannon_6

HSC
I've already had about fifteen random questionnaires asking for people's opinions filled in, and I emailed a family planning clinic who answered some questions for me. All I really need to do now is interview a few different people, and then I'm pretty much done with my primary research.

I haven't done my literature review yet - I haven't really used much secondary research yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)