I.R.P. Home (1 Viewer)

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
I am doing how members of stepfamilies react and adjust to their situation. I did my plan in term 4 and have done my interviews but i still need to hand out questionnaires and analyse everything...it's so much work, especially when i am doing the PIP too...at least i am not doing extn history as well like some others. I feel sorry for you if you are.

Gorjess

hey ive got one due in like a month.. and i havnt done alot either... haha i need help on how to set it out..... my question is
"if your young and you expose your sexuality, are you likely to be bullied or discriminated ?"
hahah help needed ay..

Stechawhisky

hey guys, well its been awhile since sum1 last wrote but if its any better there are 2 ppl in here who are doing theirs on sumthing we can relate to. im doing divorce/separation and how it affects the child/ren. kate d you and me sound like we can kinda help each other out. if you want to then reply to this msg. mine is due in june (next term sumtime!!!!)

let me know!!!!!

Snaps

HSC
IRp

I just got my IRP back and I got 100%!!! Absolutely cheering!

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
Re: IRp

Originally posted by Snaps
I just got my IRP back and I got 100%!!! Absolutely cheering!
whoa !! congratzz!! :D ..
what wuz urz ON?!

Snaps

HSC
IRP

"Does wealth effect success?" - that was my question.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
has anyone thought about contributing their irp to bos? if i do good i might.. ill also compile a list of topics that has been done and stick it at the front of this thread

Gorjess

OMG... u guys all know wat ur doin... haha i know wat im doin... but im unsure of how to set it out.. can anybody help me.. cause im so lost...

thanks heaps xoxo

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ummm the layout should be..
- title page (irp question.. student number.. date)
- contents
- list of tables and figures
- abstract (brief summary of research, introduce project and its objectives, outline research methods, highlighting outcomes and recommendations of research)
- acknowledgements (thanking people involved)
- introduction on topic (what was chosen, relation to syallabus, account for bias ehtics privacy sampling)
- literature review- summarise existing secondary info.. this giv es background info on topic
- methodology- why research methods were used.. how research was carried out
- results
- analysis and discussion
- summary and conclusion

Steph9

HSC
for the acknowledgements, do we include every1 we interview?

mishka

HSC
N/A
YAY!!!!!! I finally finished my IRP!! My printer was struggling, but got through it finally!!

When you do acknowledgements shouldn't we be doing them generally?? I mean, we shouldn't be directly naming anyone, just thanking "everyone who participated" to protect their identity.

After all, it's to show that we've done some "ethical" research!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
well with interviews with professionals it would be wise to name (and their qualifications) them so its not just coming from any old person
as i told steph9.. some ppl i included in my acknowledgements were my teacher for supporting me.. my nephews for inspiring the topic and giving me a real insight into what i was researching.. librarians for assisting etc..
as for my surveys.. i just thanked all the parents in my local community that filled them out as a whole

mishka

HSC
N/A
Yeah that's what I've done. But, for example, if you're doing eating disorders or any other "touchy" subject you wouldn't go around popping in the people's names you've interviewed.

Hehehe... thanking the teacher might be the way to go!! ;)

Menendez

I'm doing 'Dyslexia in Highschool students & how undiagnosis can effect well-being' I'm doing a couple case studies, and have heaps of secondary, not much primary, and I have no idea how to start the IRP! Well well then....

elyse111

we havent even been giving the actual assessment yet and its due in like 8 weeks!!! i think is 25% too. i think im goin to do it about women though and like the perspectives of men and society, and feminism and sex symbols and how women feel pressure from society and the media to be like the modela in magazines. how does that sound???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)