I&S Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

bento

HSC
Cool, I'll look out for you then. If you see me, and recognise me then say hi! :) I'll probably be at the library quite a lot these holidays.

bento

HSC
Oh wait...my hair is a different colour now lol...I dyed it for the formal. It's reddish-brown, more red really lol.

HSC
I was told to chuck in at least 3 19th c paradigms, and to not make it superficial. i wrote about a servant guy at a social party in my trials which got me a 19/25 (not that good i know) but with some improvement i think i'll use that idea. that would really impress the markers though is the language you use also, so go and look up a few fancy 19thc words ie instead of today say by the by etc.

whyjonathan

HSC
wtf are paradigms and why weren't we taught them?! my teacher has never mentioned paradigms in his life. Please tell me it's some intra-school jargon that has nothing to do with the actual syllabus.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Paradigms in ur texts, like economic, social, religion etc. These are the core issues of 19thC society that you should have addressed in your texts to understand the 19thC, texts and ways of thinking; and what the individual in society defies.

Serenade...

HSC
Hey for one creative writing assignment I got 21 and 1/2 out of 25. It's pretty good-it's using Browning poetry, but i've got other ideas so I attached it. Hope it helps. :)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
whyjonathan said:
you're fucking kidding me.
F*ck no, ring the HSC advice line if you need some serious help. You were sposed to learn about all of this in analysing your pescribed texts in class.

Last edited:

jessica.ann

HSC
Can someone please give me an example of a text that operates in the scientific paradigm
im trying to come up with a creative writing text but its hard cos all we have down in class are like economical in relationship to marriage (which i wanna stay away from) and moral and social... so basically jane austen..
i wanna just have a look at something that could help me with ideas...

Cheap Thrills

HSC
the only one i can really think of is mary shelleys frankenstein
dunno any others, sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)