I.T Textbook (1 Viewer)

anju_th

yeh dey were well one of them was..one of the guys who got the band 6 gav a talk on the enrichment day and man day guys was FULL ON into IT like programming, networking, and he even metioned workin at one of those huge IT places.....
geez

chris42

HSC
Yeah, He like revolunised the WWF, system for them in Australia, sounded pretty techncal.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
but he got second place thoz.. the other person (came first) from some skool neva heard of

anju_th

Lol Knight my thoughts exactly when i heard him say WWF....lol....where abts were u ppl sittin? how come the teachers get a special tea and v had to practically starve tryin to buy bad canteen food ~_~ im glad i got one of those survey thingys...lol...i wrote sum pretti evil stuff there :) i know i know mean but hey..gotta complain rite..i mean ppl eva heard of bloody leg space????????? the place where i ws sittin it was so damn cramped.....

Anyways...which lecturer did u guys like?...i liked the second lecturer the best :) she was funny but went toooooooooo fasttttt and i cudnt get evrithin...and i tried to email her as she asked us to if v wanted the presentation and her email address is wrong....bloody hell..cud sum1 giv me her addy again..mayb i wrote it wrong :)

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
Heinemann@Work: Information Technology Certificate II is written for secondary students undertaking the Information Technology Certificate II qualification in VET programs around Australia. This title includes a student CD-ROM which features interactive scenarios, animated tutorials, templates, activities and multiple choice eTesters for student revision. The student text is also included on the CD as a PDF.

Due early November 2003.

Sample pages are available now at hi.com.au/vetit

HSC
early november ay...
perfect timing

man i dont think i'd waste my money on one. Even if i was desperate.

it looks pretty funky though..
thanx for the notice Andrew.

anju_th

lol hmmmm i wudnt mind checkin it out though but i dont think i wud get it this close to the exam.........

Winston

HSC
Don't worry guys, i'm sure majority's peoples last exam will be IT, if u do it, it is for me, i have 7 days in total to study for it, while i study i'm going to post occasional stuff and it helps me to learn and i can help you guys out by explaining so don't worry :)

chris42

HSC
Cool, thanks Winston. It's going to be an 'all IT week' for me, next week :-s...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Andrew_Blackwel
sounds like there will be a bombardment of q's in the last week...

Hmmm indeed, i only have some minor problems with the last question lol...the rest of the paper i seem to get full marks on. I just hate memos and letters bah anything non computery pisses me off :p...

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
every student i have taught hates the theory loves the prac. Give them a pc tell them to get it running... love it. Give them an exam and tell them to choose 2 out of the 3... hate it. LOL

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Andrew_Blackwel
every student i have taught hates the theory loves the prac. Give them a pc tell them to get it running... love it. Give them an exam and tell them to choose 2 out of the 3... hate it. LOL
HAHA yes!, because honestly, we all thought IT was computing who would of thought it's gay admin work, i cease to admin work, i hate it, it's not my job, i should of picked IPT.

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
in evry subject though there is an element of theory. u cant escape it. in a perfect world u would sit the it exam online. Like the MCSE of NOVELL exams but could you imagine the anount of bandwidth required to cope with every IT student online at the same time sitting the same exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)