I think Eros has missed the mark entirely (1 Viewer)

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
Hey all, now I would wholeheartedly agree with the majority who believe that IRL university is truly the fertile hunting ground it is made out to be, insofar as love and relationships go, but my problem is that I fear I may be completely unmoved by those emotions that so dominate an individual's need for companionship, intimacy and sensual gratification, like an anaesthetised patient lying on a cold, sterile operating table. Simply put, I find myself incapable of feeling love or attraction, or even lust and longing for any girl. Weird or not? I see alot of gorgeous girls at uni and some of my friends are pretty sociable, yet I feel nothing on the inside. I may as well be an unfeeling, calculating machine made of flesh. And my heart is merely just a bodily organ of extreme importance, performing a function essential for life, not where my feelings originate from.

I will however confess that the closest I've ever got was thinking that a girl I knew in the past was be a nice person, and I thought it would have been good just to get to know a little bit more about, until I finally realised that inviting her out to multiple study sessions at the library was bordering on creepy and predatory. But then I just forgot about it like nothing happened and moved on. That was a yr and a half ago. And nothing's happened since then, and my ambivalent stance towards ppl and girls in particular is the one constant. So if I really did like her in the way that it produced an unprecedented reaction in me then why have I been able to move on so easily?

Am I upset? Not one bit. Am I ranting? No. Or just confused? A tentative yes. But is my current predicament normal or abnormal?

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
Hey all, now I would wholeheartedly agree with the majority who believe that IRL university is truly the fertile hunting ground it is made out to be, insofar as love and relationships go, but my problem is that I fear I may be completely unmoved by those emotions that so dominate an individual's need for companionship, intimacy and sensual gratification, like an anaesthetised patient lying on a cold, sterile operating table. Simply put, I find myself incapable of feeling love or attraction, or even lust and longing for any girl. Weird or not? I see alot of gorgeous girls at uni and some of my friends are pretty sociable, yet I feel nothing on the inside. I may as well be an unfeeling, calculating machine made of flesh. And my heart is merely just a bodily organ of extreme importance, performing a function essential for life, not where my feelings originate from.

I will however confess that the closest I've ever got was thinking that a girl I knew in the past was be a nice person, and I thought it would have been good just to get to know a little bit more about, until I finally realised that inviting her out to multiple study sessions at the library was bordering on creepy and predatory. But then I just forgot about it like nothing happened and moved on. If I really did like her in the way that it produced an unprecedented reaction in me then why have I been able to move on so easily?

Am I upset? Not one bit. Am I ranting? No. Or just confused? A tentative yes. But is my current predicament normal or abnormal?
I'd say its normal, when you come across a girl you actually like, that nothingness you feel will be lost and you will start to feel for her. can't really say much more

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
havent u ever walked past a girl and ur penis just went *boink*?
u dont need to feel anything inside for that to happen, but its a sign that you should approach her.

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
havent u ever walked past a girl and ur penis just went *boink*?
not even that, and it doesn't happen even if I do happen to give a second glance, hardly ever. So therfore I'm not losing out if I don't make an approach cause it hasn't happened yet. In fact I seem to think that I get turned on by an interesting lecture than a hot chick o_0

Last edited:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
not even that, and it doesn't happen even if I do happen to give a second glance, hardly ever. In fact I seem to think that I get turned on by periods of inactivity more or an interesting lecture than a hot chick o_0 if that's not weird I don't know what is...
that is weird. iono, maybe guys are more your thing?

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
You sound gay. Even your writing screams "I am a confused homosexual and my parents won't love me if I tell them!"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Have you actually had sex recently?

Your post basically reads to me as a literal "I don't know what I'm missing."

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Uhh, I'll just suppose that you haven't met a really nice girl that enchants you yet.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Lol, sounds like you're either gay or asexual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)