i think i may have ruined the best thing that ever happened to me. (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Basically you're a selfish moron and I'm not sure what you were expecting.

You have how long to spend with this girl? Her step brothers dad has limited time, and you guilted her into staying over?

Selfish. Nobody gives a shit, there is no solution. Go and grovel to her mum for forgiveness.

Crashy19

HSC
last night i was with my gf, she was ignoring me, eventually i dragged her off, we argued, and eventually we agreed she would stay over.

the arguement was over the way she was acting with her step brother, whose father is dying, and ultimately my selfish actions led her to leave him by himself.

so now my gfs mum says she cant see me. and theres nothing i can do to fix it. my gf still loves me and wants to be with me, but i know things can never be how they were before.

i ruined it.

i dont know what to do.

i dont have questions, i dont want answers, i just hate myself, for the first time in 3 years.

wait, she was ignoring you
but you didnt know why
so you pulled her away
then you found out and started arguing about that?

thats how i read it

Russdog

russell
HSC
You've got to be fucking kidding me. Do you want to create an arena for people to hear the tough truths or a padded love-in where idiots can wallow in their own relationship incompetence?

Obviously you were picked for your incredible experience and history with relationships.
word up.

fool shouldn't be so pessimistic about his relationship, and a 'mod' shouldn't be supporting that.

LiveFastDieFun

HSC
last night i was with my gf, she was ignoring me, eventually i dragged her off, we argued, and eventually we agreed she would stay over.

the arguement was over the way she was acting with her step brother, whose father is dying, and ultimately my selfish actions led her to leave him by himself.

so now my gfs mum says she cant see me. and theres nothing i can do to fix it. my gf still loves me and wants to be with me, but i know things can never be how they were before.

i ruined it.

i dont know what to do.

i dont have questions, i dont want answers, i just hate myself, for the first time in 3 years.
So let's get this straight.

Her stepfather is dying, and her stepbrother is upset about it, which is understandable. When people are upset, they need support from friends and family, right? Family being his stepsister. So you go ahead and lay the guilt trip on her, ultimately convincing her to leave her stepbrother by himself and stay the night with you?

You're a deadset fuckwit. You obviously have NO understanding of the feelings of people other than yourself. You don't deserve a girlfriend. This man is dying, this kid needs support, and all you care about is why she's ignoring you, and why she wants to spend so much time with him?

Damn right things will never be the same as before. Even IF you do sort it out, you'll forever be known in that family as "that asshole who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself".

tem197

SLUR DESTRUCTIVE
HSC
So let's get this straight.

Her stepfather is dying, and her stepbrother is upset about it, which is understandable. When people are upset, they need support from friends and family, right? Family being his stepsister. So you go ahead and lay the guilt trip on her, ultimately convincing her to leave her stepbrother by himself and stay the night with you?

You're a deadset fuckwit. You obviously have NO understanding of the feelings of people other than yourself. You don't deserve a girlfriend. This man is dying, this kid needs support, and all you care about is why she's ignoring you, and why she wants to spend so much time with him?

Damn right things will never be the same as before. Even IF you do sort it out, you'll forever be known in that family as "that asshole who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself".
word!

you sound heaps selfish dude.

tell me this, why did you think that your gf hanging out with you was more important than her being there for someone in need?

im glad i dont have friends like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)