i think i may have ruined the best thing that ever happened to me. (1 Viewer)

*o*

HSC
last night i was with my gf, she was ignoring me, eventually i dragged her off, we argued, and eventually we agreed she would stay over.

the arguement was over the way she was acting with her step brother, whose father is dying, and ultimately my selfish actions led her to leave him by himself.

so now my gfs mum says she cant see me. and theres nothing i can do to fix it. my gf still loves me and wants to be with me, but i know things can never be how they were before.

i ruined it.

i dont know what to do.

i dont have questions, i dont want answers, i just hate myself, for the first time in 3 years.

monesh

HSC
i love when ppl reply hate comments, goes to show how good the love life is for them. Just talk to the gf's mum man, tell her what u feel....thats all u can do i guess, or if u wanna be a fgt, go suck the dads dick to get into his good books.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
last night i was with my gf, she was ignoring me, eventually i dragged her off, we argued, and eventually we agreed she would stay over.

the arguement was over the way she was acting with her step brother, whose father is dying, and ultimately my selfish actions led her to leave him by himself.

so now my gfs mum says she cant see me. and theres nothing i can do to fix it. my gf still loves me and wants to be with me, but i know things can never be how they were before.

i ruined it.

i dont know what to do.

i dont have questions, i dont want answers, i just hate myself, for the first time in 3 years.
i don't get what the argument was about.

she wanted to stay with her stepbrother but you convinced her to stay at yours?

i don't get that just one night would make a difference and why her mother would react like that?

i may be able to give you advice if you actually explain?

tycho

HSC
I'm sure you'll find a way to get around it...couldn't your gf still see you as long as she doesn't tell her mum? Unless her mum's got her on a leash or something...

HalcyonSky

HSC
lucinda my point was valid and not offensive

THANKS FOR THE NEEDLESS MODERATION

HSC
guess i'm just used to you being bitchy so when ever i read your posts all i see is

"bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch"

on a serious note, it wasn't exactly what the op needs right now, don't you think? give the kid a break.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
In Halcyon's defence, the OP probably should have expected some differing opinions. :p

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A

i ruined it.

i dont know what to do.

WannaBang?

HSC
Wait, so you wanted your girlfriend to be with you instead of being with her stepbrother whose father's dying?

Am I understanding this correctly?

If I am, you're a fucking bastard.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I think your gf and stepbrother do it secretly

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
You fucked up.

Best thing you can do now is apologise sincerely and hope to move on.

one question: are you upset at yourself because you screwed something up with your girlfriend, or because you did something selfish and hurtful? Cause if it's only the first one then don't even bother apologising.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
What you did was incredibly selfish and stupid.

But you know that already.

What you need to think about now is how to fix it. This does not mean apologising left, right and center. Apologise once and make it sincere and succinct. Accept that they will probably be very upset with you for awhile and eventually, maybe, if you're lucky, they might let your girlfriend see you and things can slowly get better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)