i think i've stuffed up my HSC (1 Viewer)

Cheal96

HSC
Hey, all year I haven't been taking my HSC seriously and all year I've been going pretty bad in all my assessments because I hadn't really put in the effort, I just cruised along and now I regret it. I was just wondering if I study heaps and go really well in the HSC exams (my final chance) is there still a chance I can get a decent ATAR? I see decent as above or around the 70 mark
I do 10 units and the subjects I do are;
English Standard, General Maths, Industrial Technology (wood), Senior Science and Drama
and they aren't the best scaling subjects, have I screwed my HSC up or is there still a chance?

Axio

=o
HSC
Hey, all year I haven't been taking my HSC seriously and all year I've been going pretty bad in all my assessments because I hadn't really put in the effort, I just cruised along and now I regret it. I was just wondering if I study heaps and go really well in the HSC exams (my final chance) is there still a chance I can get a decent ATAR? I see decent as above or around the 70 mark
I do 10 units and the subjects I do are;
English Standard, General Maths, Industrial Technology (wood), Senior Science and Drama
and they aren't the best scaling subjects, have I screwed my HSC up or is there still a chance?
50% of your HSC assessment is yet to come so cram like you have never crammed before.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
With your ignorant choice of subjects, your changes of receiving any reasonable atar has diminished since the start, but if you put some effort, at least you won't get a mystery mark.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
What's with all these pessimistic attitudes lately? Don't give up, go to the library and study as if your life depends on it. You will be more motivated and better off if you approach your final weeks with a positive attitude.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
What's with all these pessimistic attitudes lately? Don't give up, go to the library and study as if your life depends on it. You will be more motivated and better off if you approach your final weeks with a positive attitude.
Not providing him with false hopes so he can find alternatives to his preferred courses or whatever hes aiming for?
Life ain't all sunshine and rainbows buddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)