My little brothers gaming rig which plays COD4 and COD5 perfectly
Q6600 - 2.40 overclocked to 3.00
4 GiG Ram kingston hyperX
CRAPPY Gigabyte 8800GTS
Gigabyte N65sli Mobo

Get something in the range of these components
and you'll crank 50+ fps on COD4 x)

HSC
Bro... couple of ppl i no said that there is COD5 now!!!. now i just need a new graphic card ><'

fredinho

HSC
I WISH I could play it online, but my version of CoD4 is...how would you put it....not 100% legal :p

Though if anyone wants to share their serial with me :D
update COD4 to version 1.7 (update to 1.6 THEN 1.7) It is not necessary to start from 1.0 to 1.1 rather go to 1.0>1.6>1.7

install punkbuster with COD4, enable it

go to this site:

Call of Duty 4 Cracked Servers

find a server with people in it. Highlight the server IP eg 78.46.106.201:28963 and copy it

open up COD 4 multiplayer

press the button on the keyboard which is ` (located left of 1). This opens up the console. type in connect and press space...then paste the IP, then press enter. Your game should load.

If anything goes wrong makesure your console bar looks like my examples:

connect 78.46.106.201:28963
connect cod4.novacrew.nl:28960

HalcyonSky

HSC
cracked servers are full of scrubs

seriously, if you like the game go and fucking buy it and support the gaming industry you cheap faggots

Last edited:

485h324s

HSC
N/A
bump.
yes.
yes it is.
cod4 is our game of choice for fps rampage.
funny game.
lols in EVERY game we play.
EVERY GAME.
i like taking on dota players in cod4 to show them that rpg games are NOT the way to go.
the ones who top the scoreboard are the ones who rarely, used to or NEVER play dota.
wats ur cod4 name uncle?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
whats the multiplayer gameplay like in cod4? is it like CS how when u die i gotta wait for round to finish before respawning, or is there some general deathmatch/team deathmatch where u keep respawning until u reach a certain number of kills.

is there ctf? can u play with bots?

and whats the weapons like, as in, do u start off with certain weapons, are there player classes, or do u find and pic up weapons UT3 style?

HSC
lol true... :) its good too!
(note anyone who are doing the HSC, plz don't play it!!! :( )

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
whats the multiplayer gameplay like in cod4? is it like CS how when u die i gotta wait for round to finish before respawning, or is there some general deathmatch/team deathmatch where u keep respawning until u reach a certain number of kills.

is there ctf? can u play with bots?

and whats the weapons like, as in, do u start off with certain weapons, are there player classes, or do u find and pic up weapons UT3 style?
Deathmatch: you die... and you respawn instantly (or some servers have 5sec to 10 sec restrictions).

you have Sabotage, Domination, Headquarters, Search & Destroy, Capture the flag, and free-for-all (everyone man for themselves).

You cant play with bots, so when playing LAN, its only you vs your friend.

Every player starts on the same level with the same guns and perks. As you advance with getting more kills, more headshots, more melees, more grenade launching etc, you earn more points towards advancing up a level and class, where you get more: guns, gun attachments, perks.

and like UT3 if you kill someone, there gun drops to the ground and you can pick it up and use it for that round until you die.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
wow thats pretty cool.

does ur level/class reset everytime u start up and play, or is there some online thingo that saves ur class so u can continue to gain points etc?

i think i'll reinstall cod4, hopefully cd key will work, otherwise i'll find one.
probably should wait till end of semester, or at least after midsesh..

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
wow thats pretty cool.

does ur level/class reset everytime u start up and play, or is there some online thingo that saves ur class so u can continue to gain points etc?

i think i'll reinstall cod4, hopefully cd key will work, otherwise i'll find one.
probably should wait till end of semester, or at least after midsesh..
Everytime you quit and play again, you keep the same stats. Everything is saved.

If you want, i have a clean crack that gets you to level 55 (highest), with all guns(including gold), and all perks.

However if it's your first time playing COD4 online, best to play legit, much much more fun.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Everytime you quit and play again, you keep the same stats. Everything is saved.

If you want, i have a clean crack that gets you to level 55 (highest), with all guns(including gold), and all perks.

However if it's your first time playing COD4 online, best to play legit, much much more fun.

Im striving to get level 55 so i can prestige and complete every gun unlock.

BTW my online name is SnowFox

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

that is so good.

no i wanna level up legit, but my copy of the game is from pakistan, meaning cd key for online play probably wont work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)