I want to be a nerd !! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
golfpro said:
Ive always been smart and have a high IQ = 146, but ive never been a nerd.

Now by rights i SHOULD be a nerd with an IQ like that i was born to be a nerd, so why the fkk arent i a nerd !!

I want to be one, im so lazy when it comes to school work, if i could be bothered doing any study or schoolwork id get a UAI of 200 :p

I wish i was a nerd !! Well not in the geek way but the way they can study so hard.

I feel im going to get through life knowing that ive wasted it because of my potential, but failure to launch.

First of all, I don't think there's room for egoism. Secondly, what I don't understand is how by "rights" you should be a nerd eventhough you have a rediculously high IQ. You have the rights. It's your lack of determination that doesn't get to where you want to be...assuming you desire to be with the 'high' UAI "smart" people range to gain that "smartness" identity, since you implied "nerds" to be a separate race of radical human beings.

That's a great IQ, but that's definitely not the thing that should keep you motivated to do well in school or in life in general. Neither should you depend on it to "get through life" nor should you use it as an excuse for not trying in life. People emphasise too much on IQ - rational thinking - when it actually means nothing when you don't appreciate the other centre most important things in "life". You need to balance your life. Intelligence only actually matters if you've grasped the true range of skills and abilities in life. IQ on its own has no potential whatsoever. You don't need a high IQ to "get through life".

Instead of dreaming, complaining and publicising about your current life and your future tragedies in life, do something about it. In general the 'high' IQ types are usually skilful in the realm of mind, but are also inept in the personal world. If you feel that you're going to grieve over the issue of personal self-control to be a "nerd", then I suggest you be realistic and do something about it. With a 'high' IQ like that, it's expected for you to get that across your 'head'. 'Think' about it. You should be a "pro" at that.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
90% of the geniuses are made these days. Intelligence Quotient is quite irrelevant (I guess that's an argueable topic). But despite the snapage before, (it's 2am), ask people around if you need help in constructing yourself to be a hardworker. It's only your will that can make yourself work, no one else can. Others can inspire you and motivate you, but unless you choose to, you will never be a hardworker.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
yoakim said:

First of all, I don't think there's room for egoism. Secondly, what I don't understand is how by "rights" you should be a nerd eventhough you have a rediculously high IQ. You have the rights. It's your lack of determination that doesn't get to where you want to be...assuming you desire to be with the 'high' UAI "smart" people range to gain that "smartness" identity, since you implied "nerds" to be a separate race of radical human beings.

That's a great IQ, but that's definitely not the thing that should keep you motivated to do well in school or in life in general. Neither should you depend on it to "get through life" nor should you use it as an excuse for not trying in life. People emphasise too much on IQ - rational thinking - when it actually means nothing when you don't appreciate the other centre most important things in "life". You need to balance your life. Intelligence only actually matters if you've grasped the true range of skills and abilities in life. IQ on its own has no potential whatsoever. You don't need a high IQ to "get through life".

Instead of dreaming, complaining and publicising about your current life and your future tragedies in life, do something about it. In general the 'high' IQ types are usually skilful in the realm of mind, but are also inept in the personal world. If you feel that you're going to grieve over the issue of personal self-control to be a "nerd", then I suggest you be realistic and do something about it. With a 'high' IQ like that, it's expected for you to get that across your 'head'. 'Think' about it. You should be a "pro" at that.
pwned.nl

lol, i agree with everything that yoakim has said! nicely put =D

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
hmm.. i dont know what my IQ is.. but all i know is that the past few years ive gotten thru school doing very little work, and still achieving wonderful results.

Now.. EVERYONE has decided they want to study.. [even the 'stupid' girls are studying... suprisingly more than anyone.. guess they;re not all that 'stupid']
and wlel.. i'm stuck on my od habits, slowly trying to increase my study increments.. but still.. i'm being overtaken by all these hardworkers AND I DONT LIKE It.

but i mustnt hate it that much, because if i did.. i'd be doing work right now instead of complaining. :)
oh well!

Last edited:

Mezra

HSC
Haha, I'm agreeing with s-AINT...
You'd think someone with such a high iq could manage to use the correct punctuation and grammar. FOOL.

Nobody cares about your iq dude, the fact that you posted such an idiotic and egotistic thread proves how thick you are.

nichhhole

HSC
s-AINT said:
Dude, you use an explanation mark when you're stating a question. Not that I could care for punctuation mechanics on a forum, but with a high IQ of 146 you would at least use a question mark...

haha.. i agree with you..
but just when you are correcting someone.. it is an exclaimation mark :)

Evergreen

HSC
146? where did you get that number. let me guess those online IQ tests that are cinch? then thats not that high

it does not matter whether u have high IQ or not. its the effort. ofcourse high IQ will help you learn faster.

i agree with yoakim. no matter how smart you are, if you have no goal, then you may as well be retarded.]

i only 1 IQ test that is pretty reliable on the internet. the rest are all bullshit.

Last edited:

sabira001

HSC
nichhhole said:
but just when you are correcting someone.. it is an exclaimation mark
Lol while this correction thing is going on... I would have to say it is actually an exclamation mark.

Evergreen said:
i only 1 IQ test that is pretty reliable on the internet. the rest are all bullshit.
Which one? I don't reckon any on the net are. How do you get a real IQ test though? Do you go to a psychologist?

OP: I don't see how posting your IQ on a forum and asking why you're not a nerd will help. If you want to study then go study. If you don't want to study but want to 'want to study' then force yourself to go study. Personally I don't think all intelligent people have to be nerds. You can be as smart as you want but not use your intelligence, and in some ways waste it.

nichhhole

HSC
sabira001 said:
Lol while this correction thing is going on... I would have to say it is actually an exclamation mark.

haha touche!

good job.
sorry about that..
^^
so we've got it corrected now?
haha

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
nichhhole said:
but just when you are correcting someone.. it is an exclaimation mark :)
I'll admit, I suck at spelling - but so do you "exclaimation" LOLOLOL :wave: See mine was a typo, I hit the "n", instead of the "m"! Hahaha no I didn't??!!!????!!<<--- I've a high IQ ??1!!/?????!!!/??/ Why can't I be a nerd!!!!!!!

HSC
Rather than repeat what everyone else has already said, I'll just say that I agree with what the following people have said: S1M0, pritnep, shinji, s-AINT, yoakim, Mezra, cdiz and zangetsu.xo.

nichhhole

HSC
s-AINT said:
I'll admit, I suck at spelling - but so do you "exclaimation" LOLOLOL :wave: See mine was a typo, I hit the "n", instead of the "m"! Hahaha no I didn't??!!!????!!<<--- I've a high IQ ??1!!/?????!!!/??/ Why can't I be a nerd!!!!!!!

hahah.. i'm confused with all youre EXCLAMATION MARKS.

and youres wasnt simpeley a typo becaws you spelled it 'explanation'
when its exClaMation.
thus...
too wrong lettirs.

i whin!:wave:

I DONT SUCK at spelling
haha :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
i think every1 is in the same boat as u. if every naturally intelligent person actually studied for their hsc they would easily be able to achieve a uai of 98+.
You forgot about silly mistakes, especially in maths. :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
nichhhole said:
hahah.. i'm confused with all youre EXCLAMATION MARKS.

and youres wasnt simpeley a typo becaws you spelled it 'explanation'
when its exClaMation.
thus...
too wrong lettirs.

i whin!:wave:

I DONT SUCK at spelling
haha :)
lol. im not sure whether or not that's on purpose. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)