I want to buy a guitar (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
pete_mate said:
so you're not considering an electric at all?
I don't think so, not yet. Mostly cause a) I have quite literally no space in my room for an amp, and b) my dad freaked out enough when I was explaining what a plug-in is, as he thought that meant I was going to buy an electric/ make a whole lot of noise etc.

When I move out I probably will though.

Jonny90

HSC
Hey DownInFlames, I gotta really good GUITAR that you can strum and pick it's crazy because you can get it right here description below:
- Nice long big and thick

Advantage of this guitar:
- can really make good sounds whe you're playin for E.G you can here yourself Fuck*n (Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning.

Talk about LEGHAM....... I think DownInFlames when you have good F*C*Ken idea of the guitar do not hesitate to call me 1-8-00-L-U-V-D-O-G Bcause U will be giving me the LEG -------- N ----------- I will be givin you the------------------- HAMMMM.....

DownInFlames

Token Member
HSC
Jonny90 said:
Hey DownInFlames, I gotta really good GUITAR that you can strum and pick it's crazy because you can get it right here description below:

- can really make good sounds whe you're playin for E.G you can here yourself Fuck*n (Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning,Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning.

Talk about LEGHAM....... I think DownInFlames when you have good F*C*Ken idea of the guitar do not hesitate to call me 1-8-00-L-U-V-D-O-G Bcause U will be giving me the LEG -------- N ----------- I will be givin you the------------------- HAMMMM.....
Here's an idea...

I don't have sexytime with guys who are pigs.

when you've cured yourself of this condition, call me on 1800 U-N-I-M-P-R-E-S-S-E-D

Chris.

HSC
i just restringed the old maton my uncle gave me. its fucken awesome. a bit too much of a bright sound though

Legham

HSC
Jonny90 said:

Lol, wtf.

:confused:

Legham

HSC
DownInFlames said:
I think the kid got a massive erection from a combination of your name and my avatar
That's understandable :santa:

killyridols

HSC
Jonny90 said:

AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF
if i was a guy, i would totes use that line(s)

do you actually play guitar (kinda well)? because if you don't, it would be pretty lame if you are going to fork out 1000 dollars on a guitar (sorry just assuming since you are asking advice on buying a guitar). srsly if you are a beginner, just buy a crap squier $300 kit then upgrade. and if you want an electric/like electric guitars, just buy an electric w/o the amp, play it without the amp then get an amp when you can. or just buy a teeny crap amp. . . doesn't matter if it's just for home use. save $$$

neafoo

HSC
$1000 isnt much in terms of guitars tbh. Still you could probably find something decent in the intermediate range. (Poster above me ^: im pretty sure she plays but wants an upgrade).

pete_mate

HSC
DownInFlames said:
Correct. My current guitar is a yamaha which cost me about $150.
150 is a bit cheap, the kneck will bend and the thing will be useless ina few years.

i say 400 goes a long way, then get a cheap 15watt solid state marshal amp for like $150.

electrics are much more fun, less cumbersome, nicer to sit on the couch and play while watching tv :p

i started off playing an accoustic tho, you should definately get both eventually

DownInFlames

Token Member
HSC
So... This is what I want...

Electric
Maton Electric Guitar BB1200 (Hollow Body)

But I am buying this one:

As my dad has basically said I am not allowed to have an amp in his house. Plus the other one costs about $3500​

neafoo

HSC
DownInFlames said:

As my dad has basically said I am not allowed to have an amp in his house. Plus the other one costs about $3500​
why not?
too noisy?

neafoo

HSC
i usually have my amp at a lower volume that what an acoustic plays at. But when i do turn it up... yeah its loud ;D?
i like cranking my bass up and making all the windows in the house shake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)