I Want To Know How Girls Think (1 Viewer)

twiddla

Look you have reason to worry when other girls who you kno but havent been out with and don't like in that sense come up to you and say "so and so saw you with another girl on xday at x place" then proceed to rattle off exactly what she looks like

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Not neccessarily...most of the time...girls like to play games with guys...and guys think too much...so my word of advice is...concentrate on the girl you're dating you little casanova.

bubble_tea

post up ur pic and i'll tell you how i think..

judging by what youve told us, i say that ur a shallow, superficial twerp who can't get any

troika

HSC
N/A
like Asylum said, its definately cos they're jealous. i know a few girls who gave me stares when i was out with a not-so-good looking girl and one even said to me 'why are you going out with her for?' rude i know but i try to ignore the stares. im happy with whom im going out with so stuff them!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
ever watched shallow hal??...seeing a little resemblence here...

troika

HSC
N/A
hmm..yeah except she's not fat lol. a lot of chicks these days are so shallow and all they care about is appearances..i hate that

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mz bubbletea, i dunno if that was directed at me or sipsip but id be glad to direct you with pics of me if you so wish.

And yes, the "you can do better than that" comment is the worst one girls can come up with, especially when you're just having coffee with the gal. Its bad to the point i want to exercise my right to equal oppurtunity and smack the bitches what for.

bubble_tea

the superficial comment was directed at lazy krn boi..
He's so superficial, i thought it'd be nice if someone told him he was ugly and see how he feels..

but i wouldn't mind lookin at some eyecandy.. :]

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
you shouldn't be concerned/worried about what people around you are doing or thinking, who cares what they think, you should be paying attention to your date

is a roflcopter
HSC
Raiks said:
If you're out with a girl, treat her like she's the only one in the room, because if you can't, then you're with the wrong girl or possess a lack of respect.

yep
and this applies to you girls as well.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
it's possible they were looking at the girl and thinking 'why are you on a date with this fucking loser, get yourself a man who isn't a complete dick'

just a thought

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahahahhah

but then his ego would take a shattering there :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
hahahahaha

But you forget, he's the casanova here and definitely wouldn't be the one people are looking at and frowning upon... it's never your fault, its everyone elses. :D

SipSip

HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
it's possible they were looking at the girl and thinking 'why are you on a date with this fucking loser, get yourself a man who isn't a complete dick'

just a thought

Yes...but he will never think of that will he...

Auto Wah

Why do you wanna know what girls think?? girls are gross.
All they ever think about are...... i don't know, if their lip stick matches their pants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)