I was RIDICULOUSLY lost during a fins lecture lol (1 Viewer)

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL ok ASIAN wouldve been my 3rd guess...

BTW i have one really big question!!!

Should i write topic notes for finance!?!?? One of my mates who did the course said all he did was practise all the questions and stuff through the textbook but he was pretty freaky (smart).
So would it be better to not waste time on notes throughout the semester and practise
OR
write notes and practise (less)?

Thanks in advance i will wait for responses..........
and if no one responds i will just do practise, for now.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
My eyes could be playing tricks with me, but I could have sworn primalchaos was on red bar about 10 seconds ago....

I should sleep.

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
i was never on red bar?
but back on topic and since week 3 of uni is starting tmrw:

i feel a bit better that i am not the only one who found/is finding fins1613 confusing/difficult.
thank you

by the end of the subject i think i deserve to have 10 green bars like everyone else.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i was never on red bar?

i feel a bit better that i am not the only one who found/is finding fins1613 confusing/difficult.
thank you

by the end of the subject i think i deserve to have 10 green bars like everyone else.
lol, fuck off.

honsaw

HSC
N/A
Just wondering is reading the textbook and doing tutorial questions enough to pass the subjects at uni?
because there is no extra questions to do because the have no solutions in the textbook

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Just wondering is reading the textbook and doing tutorial questions enough to pass the subjects at uni?
because there is no extra questions to do because the have no solutions in the textbook
yeah pretty much

your tutor will usually post solutions to the past week's tutorial questions at the end of the week so you can check

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah wtf why aren't there any solutions to these damn questions.
i realised we have to pay for textbook solutions... what is this!? is this real life!?

because I love you all here's some extra q's if you can't find enough

http://www.mediafire.com/?gt7pb2a3yiqo0an
woahhh you sickcunt!!
thanks man. is that actually you in your prof picture thingy?

hopefully its not a link to download some trolling/rickrolling shit lol. ill download it before i sleep.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
only if it's going to be completely spastic
If I have one that's the only way it could happen. (you've met me)
But, we may have to relocate to the Camden show and parks in camden because kez isn't keen for it at home. :frown2:

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
i was never on red bar?

thank you

Poor Kevin aka primalchaos3.

You should've read up on your course outline.

Finance isn't too hard just really dry and if it is too difficult like you continue to whinge about you can always ask your tutor for extra after hours help or if there is a peer assisted program use that.

Take initiative not cry about it on an online forum. No wonder you have zero rep power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)