• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I was wondering if I can make a come back... (1 Viewer)

Marcus_Irus

HSC
I came 1st in everything since yr7-10 But start of yr 11, I stop studying and developed some bad habits. I have done 3 of my Half Yearlies and I'm confident that I failed them. I have also been failing assessment tasks :mad1:. I was wondering if its too late to get a good UAI around 70-80 and Also if i can make a comeback in studying.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

LordPc

HSC
lol, yea a uai of 70-80 is still easily possible. if you have screwed up major so far, the 98+ UAI may be out of reach now, but you should still be able to get above 80 is you try from now on.

you still have most of your assessment tasks to come, so if you do well you can jump up the rankings significantly, and position yourself well for a decent uai

so yea, very possible, you just cant piss around anymore, gotta start doing well in those assessments

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I came 1st in everything since yr7-10 But start of yr 11, I stop studying and developed some bad habits. I have done 3 of my Half Yearlies and I'm confident that I failed them. I have also been failing assessment tasks :mad1:. I was wondering if its too late to get a good UAI around 70-80 and Also if i can make a comeback in studying.

Any comments would be much appreciated.
Coming First From year 7-10 hmm.. You really should have continued that habit, year 11 & 12 are the most Important years, you could fully come last in year 7-10, but you need to put in effort in year 11 and more so in year 12.

But since you're already in year 12, you should just Start Studying, it's not too late until its the HSC.

SO start studying, go through each dot point in the syllabus, learn it off by heart and you could still get a good UAI of 90+ if you put in enough effort.

Also shut down your computer, get someone to put a password on the BIOS so you cant get distracted. Go to a peaceful, quiet room and hit those books!

Good luck! :wave:

Marcus_Irus

HSC
Thanks alot guys for you comments lol might go studying right now

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lol I use to be epic back in junior years, quote from my friend, 'a driving force at our school'... lol good times...

started to get lazy in yr 11, but now ive stared to pick up... just realised that this is it, no more chances, try hard, or burn failing... :)

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
lol?? you can still get a uai of 90 at least.

look half of the year remains yes
and what you really need to concentrate on is the trials and hsc
so if you do well in everything from now...but by WELL I mean OUTSTANDING...NO OKAYS...you can certainly hit 90.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)