i wish there was a pick and mix for boys (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
so this is just to say, i know about 3 guys who i kinda like. i don't like any of them enough to date them, theres always something i get hung up on- either their looks or part of their personality/attitude.
for example, i know a guy who's probably the most attractive guy i have ever seen, he likes me and he wants to take things further but i know for a fact hes a cheating bastard. or this guy at uni whos alright but he seems so disengaged, and not just to me but to everyone.

why can't there be a pick and mix for guys? that way i'd be able to get the right kinda guy for around $2.

pick and mix chocolates have made my standards too high. that and the countless numbers of romance movies which I have seen. and the fact that men are annoying.

Skeeta

HSC
bahaha mr potatohead <3

its just because you're so fabulous azzie

Number7

HSC
Only perfection can demand perfection.

So stfu and wake up to yourself, you're not perfect, no one is. With your current attitude you will live and die a lonely sterile life.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Number7 said:
Only perfection can demand perfection.

So stfu and wake up to yourself, you're not perfect, no one is. With your current attitude you will live and die a lonely sterile life.
oh noes, im so scared of being alone.....

hahahahahha whatta loser, im happy by myself. you're the one who should shut up, go into the room of mirrors and have a good hard look at yourself.

oh no i'll be alone! hahahaha

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
brogan77 said:
Allllllllllllllllllll by myself, don't wanna be
All by myself anymore
All by myself, don't wanna live
All by myself anymore...ANYYYYYMOREEEEE
im not by myself

ive got you brooooges
ive got you broges!
ive got you broges!

Some_Guy

HSC
azzie said:
so this is just to say, i know about 3 guys who i kinda like. i don't like any of them enough to date them, theres always something i get hung up on- either their looks or part of their personality/attitude.
for example, i know a guy who's probably the most attractive guy i have ever seen, he likes me and he wants to take things further but i know for a fact hes a cheating bastard. or this guy at uni whos alright but he seems so disengaged, and not just to me but to everyone.

why can't there be a pick and mix for guys? that way i'd be able to get the right kinda guy for around $2.

pick and mix chocolates have made my standards too high. that and the countless numbers of romance movies which I have seen. and the fact that men are annoying.
why not take all 3?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
i cant help the fact that im a cheating bastard im afraid
oh matty you're so hot
catcha tomorrow in the union office ;)
i have a secret sexcellent crush on ivan. its true. fully.
also, i cannot wait for free food. and squeeky alien.
<3 :eek:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I wish girls were pick and mix aswell

I would take the looks of the hot babe who wont give me the time of day

the personality of the plain looking girl who no1 appreciates but is cool nonetheless

and the low standards of a fatty

= perfect girl that i can actually get!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
My current gf is so the result of a pick-and-mix. Well, apart from the fact that she's a vego.

Dellaware

HSC
azzie said:
Guys are not accessories and to treat them as such only gives them an excuse to treat you an an acessory. But then again you probably wouldn't even notice if they did.

Number7

HSC
azzie said:
oh noes, im so scared of being alone.....

hahahahahha whatta loser, im happy by myself. you're the one who should shut up, go into the room of mirrors and have a good hard look at yourself.

oh no i'll be alone! hahahaha
Wow strong sarcastic childish reply.

Btw, my gf is hotter than you'll ever be. I'll walk away with that sure fact thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)