Ice-Breakers (1 Viewer)

Firstra1

HSC
I once ruined an icebreaker with this hot girl by accidently looking down at her tits. We started off well, the conversation was great until the perverted animal inside me took hold and i couldn't help getting a hard strong oogle over her sweet voluptuous breasts, my eyes telling her i wanted to suck them dry like an ice cream cone on a hot 40 degree day. I never saw her after that because she thought i was a filthy dirty minded perverted monster.

And she is 100% right.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I once ruined an icebreaker with this hot girl by accidently looking down at her tits. We started off well, the conversation was great until the perverted animal inside me took hold and i couldn't help getting a hard strong oogle over her sweet voluptuous breasts, my eyes telling her i wanted to suck them dry like an ice cream cone on a hot 40 degree day. I never saw her after that because she thought i was a filthy dirty minded perverted monster.

And she is 100% right.
hahahahaha :)

Jikky

HSC

And she is 100% right.
quality

WeaselPowa

HSC
i once ruined an icebreaker with this hot girl by accidently looking down at her tits. We started off well, the conversation was great until the perverted animal inside me took hold and i couldn't help getting a hard strong oogle over her sweet voluptuous breasts, my eyes telling her i wanted to suck them dry like an ice cream cone on a hot 40 degree day. I never saw her after that because she thought i was a filthy dirty minded perverted monster.

And she is 100% right.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
best icebreaker...

WHO LIKES DICK???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)