Id Advice (1 Viewer)

soph5962

HSC
Hey im leaving to go to schoolies this sunday (27th) in Byron Bay. Im the youngest of all my friends going as most of them have turned 18 or are this week, I'm only 17 and turn 18 in January. I have a friends ID that looks like me but it says I'm 20...does anyone have advice for what i should do? I'm really dressed about this because I really want to have a good time and get involved in all the activities and not be left out of what my friends are doing!...HELP ME PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
What ever you do, obey the law.

7th Sign

HSC
dont risk it the fine is big security guards on doors are trained for shit like this...they migh ask for other id to proove this is you or something...too many people I know have been caught its too risky...just be 17 !!!

soph5962

HSC
I live in sydney and have been everywhere with it and never been questioned..i was just worried about schoolies because it says im 20

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Yeah totally, don't go against the law. >< The Security Guards there are like really serious people.

Lol, plus if its to a public venue, the Howard Govt would just just love people like you, because you contribute to them even more than just income tax, so that Howard can like try out 5 star hotels overseas or send troops for like countless years. XD Anyways, yeah scratch my last paragraph XD

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
soph5962 said:
I live in sydney and have been everywhere with it and never been questioned..i was just worried about schoolies because it says im 20
but you are 17. Tough luck. about 20% of people there are still 17.

I'm 17 as well, and am going up there on Sunday. Yeah, most of my friends are 18, i'll just go find something else to do.....meet new people or something. But its not worth breaking the law over.

soph5962

HSC
fu ck you guys are the biggest f-ing losers ive ever come across "oh man dont break the law" pfft...you are soooo lame...lol your totally going to have a blast at schoolies, just do exactly wat the law says and your life will be a blast...lol hahaha...and if you really r as retarded as you come across to be i suppose i should highlight that was sarcasm...fu cking pussies!lol LIVE LIFE YOU DOWNIES!

lei

HSC
If you're gonna do it at least don't be dumb enough to go in with all your newly 18yr old friends. get in with an older group

HSC
on our schoolies we had a 15 yr old with us with someone else's id that didn't look that much like her... she got id'd every time and they just accepted it (easier than getting into a big thing over it) - there were heaps of licensing people who travelled around bars and clubs checking and none took particular issue... well one i think thought it a bit suss (she had some international crap on her) but they didn't make a big thing over it... i'm 20 and often don't travel with support identification it will be incredibly rare that people will actually be willing to make a thing of it and even if they do if the worst u cop is that u're asked to leave then u could just go to another bar (people don't tend to be that motivated to take it further) - that said, the fines the bartenders cop for serving the underage are ridiculous, and with the licensing guys patrolling most will be on their best behaviour - u will be carded for sure but i doubt u'll be shot for not carrying supportive id

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
man they will absolutelty tear you a new one... like everywhere during schoolies u need id. want to walk into a bottle shop? big ass maorie dude at the door asking for id. want to get into a club? steroid user asking for id.

massive fines if your caught [ and you will be, they check the id very thoroughly] and they take away the id.
some bouncers dont take kindly either, this group of girls infront of us tried to get in, one was 17, bouncer grabbed her and sort of threw her away and said " i told you to fuck off out of here" granted he didnt throw her very hard, but enough to make her be on her way quickly
dont risk it, infact its not even a risk its suicide. ive got nothing against breaking the law, but they are heaps stricter during schoolies... like where i live we dont get id'ed that often, on the gold coast.. everytime. EVERY single time.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Seriously, at schoolies they are REALLY VIGILANT about stuff like ID.

But this shouldn't stop you having a great time. The people who aren't 18, get their friends to buy them alcohol, and just get pissed on the beach, where all the other under 18's will be. Not that I am advocating underage drinking :rolleyes:

Skeeta

HSC
because its a real i.d. it is alot safer than getting a fake one tho - most of the time they spend so much time looking whether the id is true or fake, and forget to see if the faces match lol

Digital_Spork

HSC
If you REALLY want to try it then do as someone above suggested and go in with an older crowd of people, who are around the 20 year age bracket

Joe Bloe

HSC
Skeeta said:
because its a real i.d. it is alot safer than getting a fake one tho - most of the time they spend so much time looking whether the id is true or fake, and forget to see if the faces match lol

True.. A guy did that to me at Star City last night, after the Formal.. I admit, i look about 16 not 18.. But he stood there for ages, scratching my lisence trying to prove it was fake.. He eventually let me in.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
soph5962 said:
fu ck you guys are the biggest f-ing losers ive ever come across "oh man dont break the law" pfft...you are soooo lame...lol your totally going to have a blast at schoolies, just do exactly wat the law says and your life will be a blast...lol hahaha...and if you really r as retarded as you come across to be i suppose i should highlight that was sarcasm...fu cking pussies!lol LIVE LIFE YOU DOWNIES!
live life onda edje maaann!!! fark dis!!!!%% im gonna go dodge trainz man da adrenallin is so powaful i mean dis is urs last chance to fyully have a good time bro! sooo lame for dis ppl to say not 2 break da law, fuck dem coppers dem pigs all dey try to do is fuck wit us. itz not lyk we 12 man live life!!!!!!!

deres no way u losers r gonna hav fun at schoolies u guys if u aint 18 suck shit wtf stay home and knit wif u gramma ~*!(

roadcone

HSC
natstar said:
I went to a pub at circular quey the other night, and the guy was trying to see if the back of my license was glued to the front of it, and he was peeling at it.
haha yeah just at my local rsl the other week i thought the bouncer was going to snap my license whilst trying to get the sleeve off it... this is while my underage friends go to the easy bouncer and walk straight in

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Holy crap soph5962 I've already banned you from the National Schoolies Forums for being a retard about this, posting a zillion duplicate posts, abusing people and mods. Here is my prediction:
1. won't be long before you are banned from BOS
2. your friends will ditch you at Schoolies since you are such a fcuking sook!

Grow the f up... seriously, you are putting crap on people for participating in forums and are out sooking in every forum you can find. Geez Louise grow a brain!

7th Sign

HSC
soph5962 said:
good you gronk go get you cheapo fake id get done by security and get a criminal record WOW your a hard knt now..

trying to act hard gets you know where,

seriously I got fined $525 for acting like a tool...you will probly get fined wayyyyy more for having a fake ID they dont take this shit lightely...

seriously my cousin just got back from schools QLD week he said the best parties are the ones in ya hotels, he said because parties and pubs n shit are ok but too many toolies are at them, if your underage just kick it at a unit party or one of thoes underage becah parties..
:cool: :cool:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
natstar said:
My brother is at the gold coast for schoolies and he messaged me last night saying that he went to a pub and they wouldent accept his ID, even though its a real proof of age card, and its not like he doesent look like his photo becuase he only turned 18 last month
so what youre saying is that they didnt accept him becuz he had just turned 18?

isnt that.... not a real reason?

7th Sign

HSC
Argonaut said:
Says the guy who boasted he could get access to the licence machine stolen from Hornsby Police Station and then pay off the local top cop to look the other way ...

IU didnt say that that was another guy boasting that he could do that, get your facts right buddy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)