Idiot smashed into my new car 2day :( (1 Viewer)

Smeegen999

HSC
well today i was leaving the shopping mall, waiting to put my ticket in the machine to get out, and the stupid moron in front of me in a big 4WD went too far forward so decided to reverse really fast straight into the front of my car (he obviously didnt look behind)!!

I didnt have time to reverse and it happened so quickly, the whole front of my car got crunched in and it looks like shit. im so pissed, i've only had my P's for one week and hav been really careful. I also only got my car a week ago and its pretty much brand new !

so angry!!!!!!! :angry:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haha 4wd? was it some dumbass middle aged woman who thinks shes king of the road because she uses a 4wd to drive to and from woolworths?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
That's not fair - my mum drives an SUV and she drives it so she can look down at everyone else on the road! You so have it misconstrued.

But in all honesty, being in an SUV is more comfortable than a smaller car. When people buy a car a big part is buying for comfort and an SUV provides more room, more safety for the occupants, more comfort, more features and in my opinion, a nicer look.

I love my City SUV's!

Smeegen999

HSC
yes i got his details, name address, phone etc and i am insured

it was actually a middle-aged man with his wife, they were pretty apologetic, but how fucking stupid 2 reverse without looking

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Smeegen999 said:
yes i got his details, name address, phone etc and i am insured

it was actually a middle-aged man with his wife, they were pretty apologetic, but how fucking stupid 2 reverse without looking
what race?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
One time I saw some dumb bitch throw her beetle into reverse and slam it into the car behind her.

She proceeded to get out of her car and yell at the poor man whose car she hit.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
JaredR said:
That's not fair - my mum drives an SUV and she drives it so she can look down at everyone else on the road! You so have it misconstrued.

But in all honesty, being in an SUV is more comfortable than a smaller car. When people buy a car a big part is buying for comfort and an SUV provides more room, more safety for the occupants, more comfort, more features and in my opinion, a nicer look.

I love my City SUV's!
Yeah bet you feel safe as you mount/plough through the windshield of my car.

breed obsession
A wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors
HSC
JaredR said:

I love my City SUV's!

It's not so safe for everyone else though. Those big bullbars are just the right height for the heads of regular motorists.

Pace_T

HSC
JaredR said:

I love my City SUV's!
more comfortable? my ass, you faggot.
theyre fucking huge and expensive to buy and run. and icant see shit on the road when theyre in my way. i hate them, especially when women drive them and theyre spotless, obviously they dont use it for offroad.
if i was the fucking prime minister i would instantly declare all 4wds banned from driving in the city. if you have one, too bad you wasted $50,000....

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Pace_T said:
more comfortable? my ass, you faggot.
theyre fucking huge and expensive to buy and run. and icant see shit on the road when theyre in my way. i hate them, especially when women drive them and theyre spotless, obviously they dont use it for offroad.
if i was the fucking prime minister i would instantly declare all 4wds banned from driving in the city. if you have one, too bad you wasted $50,000....
A $50,000 SUV? Wow where can you get one of them from - cheap as chips!

Gillard's Hair

HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
asians don't drive big 4WD. We like camrys and corollas.
umm yes they do i swear once i was walking and this jeep (projero) drove past me, and i was like wtf where was the driver, and when the driver got out of the car, it was a Asian woman with 3 of her kids, lol.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
JaredR said:
When people buy a car a big part is buying for... more safety for the occupants,
Your mum's much more likely to die in that car. You win head-on collision, but crap handling, combined with shit crash protection against solid stationary objects like telegraph poles. 4wds kill more of their drivers.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
As for Asians not driving SUVs and rather driving Camry's or Carollas - they're the poor Asians, the wealthy ones, especially those around Chatswood/Roseville seem to like the Lexus RX330 and BMW X5. You only have to be walking around Chatswood to see this.

Especially the RX330!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)