if a chick (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
bowman said:
yeah but i mean. she just spits it all out.
but she always wants to kiss me straight after.
i gotta make the bitch get a drink of water
So wait, retard, let me get this straight.

You want her to swallow your man juices [which apparently aren't so manly], but you don't even want to get near it? You freaking created it, you moron. If you get grossed out by it, no wonder she does. Tool.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I don't see the big deal with swallowing it. Okay, sometimes it tastes uber gross, but most of the time you can get over it.

Now its when guys don't give warning that we get the shits.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
Yes, warning is appreciated. However it's pickable.

And swallowing is an individual preference not a sign of love

katy-g

HSC
Tulipa said:
i dont understand how you don't swallow?

like how do you hold it all in your mouth to spit out?

?
EXACTLY! Ugh, i had this dicussion with a friend recently cos she was saying she just cant stomach it. But its all a mental thing. Shes like... she thinks its degrading. And that 'only sluts should swallow' and im like 'are you calling me a slut?'

There was no response to that question mind...

But yeh, some chicks just cant swallow. For my friend, its a mental thing. Its like asking a guy to swallow female ejaculation fluid. That is just awful...

But for me, i think i gag more rushing to spit it out then just swallowing it. Its over in two seconds anyway... i think spitting has a much higher gag percentage then swallowing.

However, swallow is not a sign of love, like, lust or hate. nor is it a sign shes cheating on you. Maybe she just merely doesnt wanna swallow ur cum. And you really shouldnt be trying to force her too.

Its not exactly a trip to Baskin n robbins guys.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
katy-g said:
nor is it a sign shes cheating on you.
Wrong. A lack of swallowing indicates a fear of cross pollination with sperm of another man.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
why would you eat sperm..? i mean what's the reason to eating it, if for instance, it's to impress a guy, why is the guy impressed? lol. i don't see any reasoning to why people would eat it.

Darkening

HSC
Err..... Atleast yours can make u go boom... my girlfriend is really bad, she gives up after 2 or 3 min ....

LOL!!! I dont get it, my friend once said "who swallows only sluts who likes cum swallows" after she said that i was like what the hell, kids these days..... (she was in year 11) ....... Atleast everyone has there own oppinions, and NO!!! if they dont swallow it doesnt mean they dont love you!! think of ur parents... Do you think your mum swallows. (THATS JUS GROSS!)

SqUiMpY

HSC
ok swallowing has nothing to do with love, u imagine a warm egg white with extra going down ur throat. . . not pretty LOL i onli ever swallow when im too lazy to get tissues LOL

Skeeta

HSC
yeah for those who dont swallow.. do you let the guy blow in your mouth?

because if you spit, it probably spends more time in your mouth as you find tissues or somthing, than you would if you swallowed?

hypothetically..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)