If a person really loves you (1 Viewer)

If your bf/gf really loves you (not like), he/she will remember the things you said.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
well doesn't love and obsession sometimes overlap?

I'M GOING NOW.. goodnight, jamstart and broginnie

go to bed and stop obsessing over your own reflection on the computer screen! ahahah (opps bad joke)

and Diane (L) go to bed to have a fresh start in tmr's classes.. you can find your motivation more easily that way.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I hope one day latvia has enough guts to tell this dude how she feels about him <:/
i know how i feel about you <3
undying love

and goodnight sally :wave:

lengy

HSC
Aww Sally's in love... now where's that exorcist? I can't remember, I have a bad memory. :(

Skeeta

HSC
um. I dont know when ANYONES birthday is

Including my b/fs. I know its a bit before mine, but i have no idea of the date.
And i love him dearly.

I figure, what is the point of putting a birthday in my memory, wasting precious brain cells, when its all they crap on about for the month before the event anyway. I am sure to be reminded.

Premiumness

HSC
tussitussa said:
he/she will remember the things you said, like your birthday, how you like your steak, why you prefer this to that,..etc.

TRUE/FALSE?
You have never been nor evil will be loved.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Premiumness said:
You have never been nor evil will be loved.
I hate you :santa:

edit:
latvia said:
he/she will remember the things you said, like your birthday, how you like yoursteak, why you prefer this to that,..etc.

TRUE/FALSE?
^I bet this person's from the internet

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
False.

So someone who has a shit memory or is crap at numbers can never love?

Please.

HSC
N/A
Cool.

Please with bad memories can love.

BUT....if your partner remembers a lot of things about you and your experiences together, does that necessarily mean they have feelings(love) for you?

That confuses me.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Cool.

Please with bad memories can love.

BUT....if your partner remembers a lot of things about you and your experiences together, does that necessarily mean they have feelings(love) for you?

That confuses me.

not at all. Just means they are attent at the time you tell them. Or they can relate something you tell them to something else about themselves. C'mon polly you've done memory in psych :p

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i doubt she intended not to get me a ticket :eek:

um i basically passed out on the bed after you guys left. Not before putting 'like eating glass' on fairly loud, and on repeat.

I got up at 1 30am with my aids in my head, realised 'like eating glass' was still playing fairly loud and lol'd my neighbours must hate me now :(

Missed my 12pm stats lecture.

fucking break from 12-5 was really really boring but hung with rubes a bit towards the end.

haha i remember what i said to that guy walked by while i was vomiting. 'hey dude don't worry about us were just spending some quality time together' :eek:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
people remember basically anything if it's said in an emotional context. Like during a D&M or something. You'd remember basically anything that you associate with something which is/was important to you emotionally/has emotional meaning for you etc. At least psychology suggests that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)