If anyone needs help... (1 Viewer)

countrychick

Hi All,

If anyone needs help with any aspect of the HSC Business Studies course, please don't be afraid to ask me.
If you are struggling, just ask...I can only help.
I'm not being a nerd but I have ranked 1st in the two assessments so far.

santaslayer

HSC
where do i get the qantas case study without having to pay for it?
actually i dont care which case study i get, as long as i get one!!!

= Jennifer =

HSC
well the qantas one was given to us at school so i dano to get other case studies maybe just look in the paper and your textbook

countrychick

A case study is basically any article with major relevance to Qantas.
The business section of the age and Herald are the best ways to grab case studies, alternatively you can keep your eye on MSN TODAY as well as Ninemsn.>Business section.
A textbook should have them, or if you ask your teacher, they will have "teacher references" with many many case studies. Excel books also have them to. www.qantas.com.au will have something.

anitav

HSC
N/A
country chich we have an assessment on finanical managemnet and business management and change do u have good notes on these topics, our teacher is really bad!

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
little help plz?

Hi...i know this is like last minute...but do u have ne notes what-so-ever on ne business studies stuff for the HSC? this would be very helpful if u do!

thanks

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
Need help, plz?

HI

if u could send me any info on Business studies by wednesday, this would be great! Anything at all cause i have a feeling that i need to get more notes!!!

Thanks heaps

rokster

hi can any help me with findin a case study on business mang. and change.....preferably not the Quantas case study....maybe something different...thanks alot....

CheeZ

HSC
Hey countrychick,
We just learnt about models but the textbook says unfreeze/change/refreeze, whereas our syllabus says change/unfreeze/refreeze. Which one is correct and does it matter what order is it? Our teacher says we should follow what the syllabus says.

choc-chip

HSC
i suggest u guys not 2 use qantas as ur case study in the hsc...
Be unique like try 2 create ur own..

1PAKI2C

HSC
" Haggard and Jones Pty Ltd " produces cooking utensils and a variety of can openers for the global market. Selling to Europe, the USA and to the Pacific Region. They operate manufacturing plants in both Australia and China.

In Chian " Haggard and Jones Pty Ltd ", use the classical sciectfic theory in relation to the management of their plant.

In Australia, bacuase of different labour force expectations and a different business environment, they use the "behavioural approach" to management.

OUTLINE BOTH THEORIES AND DISCUSS WHY "HAGGARD AND JONES PTY LTD" USE SPECIFIC THEORIES FOR EACH COUNTRY.

PLEASE HELP!
BUSINESS STUDES HSC</SPAN>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)