If everyone is aiming for such high Atars what is there way of studying?? (1 Viewer)

tjhunt11

HSC
this could be a useful thread for people to have an idea of where they need to be, to keep up with the accelerated students :p haha, but yeah, what is there way of studying and how would they achieve that goal?? :)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Different methods of study work for different people. There isn't the singular, magical way of studying that automatically leads to a high ATAR. Felt like I needed to get this fundamental point across to everybody.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
this could be a useful thread for people to have an idea of where they need to be, to keep up with the accelerated students :p haha, but yeah, what is there way of studying and how would they achieve that goal?? :)
Learning basic primary school English first.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
If you want to know what is a good way of studying for yourself. You should look over the past studying techniques you've used from like year 7-year 11 and see which ones were effective and see how you can improve on it or whatever.

Eddy Q

OINK
HSC
You should try different studying techniques for yourself and see if they work or not. If it does work then set yourself a timetable to get yourself more organised so you know what you should be doing at times of the day.

For example, try to study for hourly increments starting at ten or nine o'clock with half an hourly or an hourly breaks. You should determine for yourself which one suits you, ie. which one do you allows you to get the most work done in the amount of time and still not 'burn out'.

mecramarathon

HSC
i highly recommend writing your ideal ATAR on a paper and sticking above your study desk lol

oh and try to study with a group of friends who are academically competitive (even if you are in a low ranked skool)
its quite contagious and it does wonders for your school assessment marks

MysteryGenius

HSC
competition always helped me lol
but yeah, as the others have said- try a bunch of different things until you find one perfect for you. but do this as early as possible

jerseyshore

HSC
sup

my brah watched the whole Jersey Shore series and he got kool hi ATARs

its .. its a Jersey tHiNg!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Find what method suit you, as everyone else has suggested.

Whatever method you use, make sure it includes doing a bunch of past papers at the end k?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)