If I use the outlier formula, does the outlier found count as the outlier, or must it be greater than the outlier? (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
If they're that bad at math, how will they take your rank? If it's because of them getting help with their assignment, you could've asked for help here and I'm sure someone would've helped out.

You could've asked on BoS or very simply, make it up πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

You could've disputed your mark by going to your head teacher and telling that you were marked down for something that wasn't in the criteria. They need to mark against the criteria for each section, if you feel that you were marked unfairly for something, you can also ask the teacher to pinpoint where you went wrong.
Because they bother to actually do it properly and put effort and time.

If I did make it up and I did admit ti here, and if my classmates found me, they could report me to the head teacher who would give me a zero. I'm told that I sound just like a redditor in real life. A random guy in one of my clasess actually found me on reddit once by the tone of my voice that was awkwared. I didn't make up data, but I wouldn't be dumb enough to admit it. And I don't trust the internet. Nothing like your own eyes.

I tried to dispute it. However she wouldn't budge. SHe did raise my mark from 49 percent to 60 and I took what I could get. She didn't increase any other students.

dav53521

HSC
True true. T

Fair enough. I can undertand data collectoin in sciece. But this is math. Cmon

And I'm sure "INFO1111" is a joke of a subject which is pretty much "IF you can angry at cowarker should you yell at them" Yes/no. And surprising some people who might not come from australia might actually answer yes.

And no I don't call them "simpletons" I don't throw fits at school. At msot I rant about them to my friends in extensoin
Well what happens if a colleague who you tell, relays your comments to that person or somebody who is friends with that person overhears and tells them. Also data is maths and will always be a part of maths and if you do comp sci I wouldn't be surprised if you'll be required to do statistics and guess how you find the data to turn into statistics.

Also in general you shouldn't talk down on others it's incredibly bad and makes you look like an incredibly unpleasant and horrible person to work or deal with.

Interdice

HSC
nahhh rlly?!?!? 😱😱😱
No but for me it's litteral hell. I would take staring at a wall for 6 hours over studying for any subject.

I can't study or pay attention in class. It's a curse. I spent 4 months trying to learn mod 6 of chemistry and I still dont' know anything. I'm just giving it to god at this point. In chem I have no clue what the teachers saying. I have no understanding of teh subject beyond "Alkanes alkynes and akenes". I have no clue what an "Aldehyde" is and the teachers words sound like gibberish. I litterally spend most my time at school staring at a clock waiting for the bell to go.

Even for math. THe only difference is that math has no theory, so I can cram everything in one week and get band 6 results easy. Extension's a bit more difficult but I have fun doing it.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
No but for me it's litteral hell. I would take staring at a wall for 6 hours over studying for any subject.

I can't study or pay attention in class. It's a curse. I spent 4 months trying to learn mod 6 of chemistry and I still dont' know anything. I'm just giving it to god at this point. In chem I have no clue what the teachers saying. I have no understanding of teh subject beyond "Alkanes alkynes and akenes". I have no clue what an "Aldehyde" is and the teachers words sound like gibberish. I litterally spend most my time at school staring at a clock waiting for the bell to go.

Even for math. THe only difference is that math has no theory, so I can cram everything in one week and get band 6 results easy. Extension's a bit more difficult but I have fun doing it.
Bro you need to seek help, not even joking.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

i assume ur foundationals are weak bc u didnt try in y11 chem either?

Interdice

HSC
Well what happens if a colleague tells that person or somebody who is friends with that person overhears and tells them. Also data is maths and will always be a part of maths and if you do comp sci I wouldn't be surprised if you'll be required to do statistics and guess how you get the statistics that's right collection of data from sources so suck it up and deal with it.

Also in general you shouldn't talk down on others it's incredibly bad and makes you look like an incredibly unpleasant and horrible person to work or deal with.
Oh that's the funny part. Apparently they know that I call them the Ret@rd class. They dont' seem to care though because I shit talk everyone equally.

And yeah they see me as an unpleasent individual. I don't want to ever interact with them so that works for me.

Yeah I know uni is probably gonna be worse than high school. I'm not very happy about it. I'm so jealous of the guys who do trades. They get hot girls(half the girls on tinder want tradie boyfriends), make good money, drive nice cars, commit tax evasion. Man fuck uni. I wish I lived 200 years in the future where universal income is established for everyone, so I could just jerk it all day and have fun.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Oh that's the funny part. Apparently they know that I call them the Ret@rd class. They dont' seem to care though because I shit talk everyone equally.

And yeah they see me as an unpleasent individual. I don't want to ever interact with them so that works for me.
well u do sound like one rn

Yeah I know uni is probably gonna be worse than high school. I'm not very happy about it. I'm so jealous of the guys who do trades. They get hot girls(half the girls on tinder want tradie boyfriends), make good money, drive nice cars, commit tax evasion. Man fuck uni. I wish I lived 200 years in the future where universal income is established for everyone, so I could just jerk it all day and have fun.
who's forcing u go to uni its ur life and future

Interdice

HSC
i assume ur foundationals are weak bc u didnt try in y11 chem either?
yes. Although I did get above average in Physics. however year 12 Physics is pure cancer. All of the moduels except for the first one are cancer

Interdice

HSC
well u do sound like one rn

who's forcing u go to uni its ur life and future
I hate going outside. That leaves out tradie. There's no other non degree job that pays well. I'm also extremely physically weak. Weakest male in the school.

I also hate Engineering. That leaves comp sci. I don't really want to do it, but there's nothign better

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I hate going outside. That leaves out tradie. There's no other non degree job that pays well. I'm also extremely physically weak. Weakest male in the school.

I also hate Engineering. That leaves comp sci. I don't really want to do it, but there's nothign better
kinda makes sense u should start some sort of activity- go gym with friends, join a sport, try to keep ur physical health up so ur able to mentally perform

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC

theres always centrelink brother πŸ™

dav53521

HSC
That's horrible and you shouldn't be at all proud of it at all, calling people that is disgusting and is not something that should be bragged about at all.

Also if you ever do manage to keep a job (which is doubtful with that attitude and sort of behavior) then you'll have to deal with them and if you ever do get high enough in the tech industry you'll have to help people because people will ask you questions and you might find them stupid but that person might not know and calling them that sort of stuff will not be accepted in a decent company and that sort of stuff could lead to discipline or termination if it gets bad enough

Interdice

HSC
that's rlly not something to be proud of, karma's gonna end up biting u back later
I'm not proud of it. I just say whatever comes out of my mind. I don't care what other people think.

Last edited by a moderator:

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I'm not proud of it. I just say whatever comes out of my mind. I don't care what other people think.
u should rlly start to care abt the effect of ur words on other ppl, ur not gonna get far if u don't have control over ur negative thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)