if ur a girl and u lose weight... (1 Viewer)

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
do u lose 'weight' or size of your boobs?
a friends' gf used to be really fat. but shes losing/lost heaps of weight, but doesnt seem to be losing cup sizes?
is this normal?

Last edited:

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
It depends on the girl and the method of losing weight I think.

However if she loses a lot of weight to be stick thin and was perhaps a D-cup and still doesn't shrink that would be odd.
well, shes not stick thin but has lost a fair amount of weight. like her boobs look too big for the rest of her body.
Cause if you put on alot of weight, you also put in on on our boobs, right?

i

HSC
N/A
^ yup. If you put on weight, you put it on everywhere, if you loose weight you also tend to loose weight everywhere... unless genetics say otherwise. It can also depend on whether there's a natural growth spurt happening.... I once lost weight AND went up 2 cup sizes around the same time. Weirdness to the max.

lengy

HSC
That's hot.

Anyways not all girls lose weight where they want to. They may lose weight but still have big hips or big thighs or big arms or in her case big boobs. It's just the way it is.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha assoon as i finished that my first thought was 'thats hot' then i scrolled down one bump with my mousewheel and saw your reply lengy

Skeeta

HSC
Perhaps she was always big-busted, and you didnt notice so much, because bigger girls - often have bigger breasts and dont look out of proportion.

now that she has lost some weight, the actual size of her bust may just appear bigger, because she is smaller.

PLUS, you say she isnt losing cup sizes. BUT she has lost a lot of weight.
A 26DD is alot bigger than a 12DD

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
Perhaps she was always big-busted, and you didnt notice so much, because bigger girls - often have bigger breasts and dont look out of proportion.

now that she has lost some weight, the actual size of her bust may just appear bigger, because she is smaller.

PLUS, you say she isnt losing cup sizes. BUT she has lost a lot of weight.
A 26DD is alot bigger than a 12DD
when u buy bras, do u not buy the dress size you are, then the cup size u are? (like a size 12 would buy 12c and a size 16 would buy 16c, but still have the same size breasts??)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
selurkcin said:
when u buy bras, do u not buy the dress size you are, then the cup size u are? (like a size 12 would buy 12c and a size 16 would buy 16c, but still have the same size breasts??)
i dont think so, because that would make me (to use myself as an example) an 8 A...and they're definitely bigger than that.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
then how do u buy bras?? like wat measuremnt does it go on? odes that mean that girls who wear say size 24D bras are not necessarily fat?

Skeeta

HSC
selurkcin said:
(like a size 12 would buy 12c and a size 16 would buy 16c, but still have the same size breasts??)
You'd think so, but its not the way it works. For example, someone who is an 8D would have a MUCH smaller breast than someone who is a 20D. They say if you go UP a dress size, the equivalent cup size is one below.

the cups size 10D = 12C etc etc

and a 10D is equivalent to an 8DD

HSC
N/A
^ apparently that only works one up or one down - a 14C is much like a 10D I've heard.

I don't understand what's with aussie band sizes, but in america it's inches around below bust + 4 for size, and then inches around bust minus previous measurement = 0 (AA), 1 (A) etc. Hopefully that explains how bra sizing works...

lengy

HSC
I love that sig of yours Lynne... but it's inaccurate. :p

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
selurkcin said:
then how do u buy bras?? like wat measuremnt does it go on? odes that mean that girls who wear say size 24D bras are not necessarily fat?
Its the chest size and then the cup size. I dont know what unit its in but my chest (I'm a guy) is 100 cm or so, which is 40 inches. That would be the number part of the size, then the cup size is dependant on the size of the breasts. In my case an A cup :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)