if ur a girl and u lose weight... (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Malfoy said:
Weight comes off weirdly. I found the same thing when I lost weight (unfortunately it's come back) - it came off my legs and my stomach but not my hips or boobs. Genetics will generally determine what 'shape' you'll have, if you know what I mean - so her boobs could just be down to pure genetics.

EDIT: I didn't know the cup size thing only worked one up or one down!
You're lucky, hips and breasts are where girls should have a little something something, in my opinion. Curves are hot, rolls not so much.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
well speaking from experience, I have been a double D all through my weight dropping and gaining since yr 7, gaining both 30 kilos and dropping it. And no, my skin is tight and not stretchy at all.

You know weight can be weirdly imbalanced. I've seen twice a woman with a very normal face but the bottom half of her body would look dramatically bigger than her top! for example her face and arms might look 60 kilos, but her hips and legs look 150 kilos. Its absolutely bizzare!

Also I've seena girl whos face and middle is like 200 kilos, but her arms and legs are of that of a person only 70 kilos. Its dramatic and very gasping even if you wish not to be rude.

0_o so people.... I wouldnt be shocked at Boobs being too big for her body!

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skeeta said:
You'd think so, but its not the way it works. For example, someone who is an 8D would have a MUCH smaller breast than someone who is a 20D. They say if you go UP a dress size, the equivalent cup size is one below.

the cups size 10D = 12C etc etc

and a 10D is equivalent to an 8DD
Except not if you have a small back, like me.
If I buy anything bigger than a 10 in bras, they ride up at the back and become unwearable.

Season

HSC
It depends on the body type of the girl, if the first place their bodies put on weight is the boobs, then that's the first place it comes off.

I put weight on my back, for some screwed up reason, so when I lose weight it seems as if my boobs are growing, when in fact its the back fat disapearing.

Others the fat goes straight to the hips, meh I have fairly slim hips so I'm fairly lucky in that division.

HSC
9 times out of 10 if you lose a fair bit of weight you will lose it off your boobs too

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it depends on where you exercise but fat is fat, u burn it if you will.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Tulipa said:
It depends on the girl and the method of losing weight I think.

However if she loses a lot of weight to be stick thin and was perhaps a D-cup and still doesn't shrink that would be odd.
no, it would be awesome.

HSC
well yeh. like how often do you see huge fatties with no boobs, and how often do you see skinny girls with huge boobs (natural) that are obviously disproportionate to their bodies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)