If you could be a book... Any book... (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
glitter burns said:
I'd be a vintage book by an unknown author. I'd be a diary filled with odd scribbles and ink blots and totally random thoughts, as well as the day-to-day stuff of the writer. It wouldn't be an original, but a rare copy of the book, which was published after the diarist died.
Hardback, definitely, with the dustcover missing. I would not be part of a series. The pages would be thick but crumbly, and yellow. There'd be the odd page missing, and I wouldn't be for sale, I'd be in a museum.

And the fact that I bothered writing that much proves that I am a nerd.
i agree, except i dont want to be too random. perhaps a book thats been read many times, sold and bought many times in a second hand bookstore, has alot of passion like anna karenina. actually i'd be a tolstoy book.

long live the nerds. though we may be laughed and dorked at, we are the ones who are gonna take over the world :p so ladida!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I'd be a book that was actually a wealthy human being who enjoyed reading books.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
Logain said:
I'd be a book that was actually a wealthy human being who enjoyed reading books.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Logain again.
:D

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I'd be like a dark fantasy... filled with sorcerers and magic and stuff.
I'd be the middle book in a trilogy, nice and thick. harback, but without one of those annoying dusk jacket things, and nice thin pages.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I'd be a Penguin Classic. Paperback. Abit old and mouldy... adds character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)