If you could change 1 thing about school what would you change? (1 Viewer)

The Main Area i would change...

• Subject Choices

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • The Material relating to students

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Types of Teachers

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Student lifestyle at school

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
not really the school but sack everyone at BOS and get new people less prone to be influenced by government propaganda

burn all the feminist nazis on the stake to prevent any further mutilations of the HSC syllabus

oh yeah sack all the govt teachers too and get peoplr that can actually teach.

is a roflcopter
HSC
my school should teach japanese

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Id get rid of some of the whinging, whining kids who are just taking up space & resources, giving the teachers a hard time, and taking for granted the opportunities that exist within this country. Best education system in the world and *some people* still find the need to whinge!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
id give students more say in who they want to teach

if a teacher is good, students could tell an authority and the teachers would get a pay rise, givng them more motivation to teach well.

but then again, i dont live in utopia. more like fruitopia, cos the teachers at my school are dumb as bananas.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i was going to agree with year12 but realised that wouldnt be such a great idea... :rolleyes:

id get rid of the fucked up teachers that bring their personal life into their school life... ie just going through a divorce so taking out all their anger on their students... telling them they are gonan fail etc just cause they didnt hand up one fucking essay
bring in more teachers like my english, re and ipt teachers who care for their students and treat them more like 'friends'
make the school stop worrying so much about image
apart from that i love my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the people, the teachers and the atmosphere

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'd get rid of all the shitty kids who are rude to teachers and everyone else, and don't want to learn anyway... also, there are a couple of teachers that should be replaced by ones that can teach... but all of my teachers are good so it doesn't really bother me anyway hehe. But some of my friends have dodgy teachers.

Giant Lobster

HSC
yeh get rid of all the troublemakers / homosexuals / runts / low achievers / ppl with mediocre iqs / etc... solution to everything. :p

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
yeh get rid of all the troublemakers / homosexuals / runts / low achievers / ppl with mediocre iqs / etc... solution to everything. :p
u nazi, i am surprised u havent mentioned the Jews...

is a roflcopter
HSC
dont worry
me and lobster are planning the final solution as we speak

Giant Lobster

HSC
yesss... generally speaking, there are few problems that cannot be solved with massive explosions. :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
make the courses have less content... i know they cleared like 20% of sciences but theres still heaps

lorigan85

yeah so i suppose majority the disconcerns come from the types of teachers we have and the students who dont want to learn. Anyone go to a school or have teachers that are good and the students want to learn and the material they study is relevant? Any happy stories out there? because i have a bad suspecion its all sort of the same. YEAR12: dude, you crack me up, was i the someone? would you get rid of me? we've had this discussion i dont hate school or not want to learn, just sometimes i feel theres more.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by lorigan85
Anyone go to a school or have teachers that are good and the students want to learn and the material they study is relevant?
I have brilliant teachers and I love all of my subjects.

lorigan85

YEar12: what school do u go to? catholic? all women/co-ed? just curious, dont mean to snoop. Maybe the next poll should be "Are you satisfied with the school educational setup" not that i want to knock what NSW have done but things only get better with people looking for improvements, it aint all just negative bad press for the Ministry of Education.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)