If you could change one thing... (1 Viewer)

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
Ill never leave anything at the desks anymore =s
I wouldve thought if I just zipped to the toilet for like 2min I should be right, but there are many dodgy looking peeps going round i feel so unsafe and insecure, they might steal my out of date textbooks :(

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
better air con in mac theatre! OMG

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I think better aircon everywhere!

CUL100 lecture last week was like a sauna the first half (even the lecturer who never took a breath between his big confusing words said so) and then the second half was a bit cold - what's going on???

X

xeuyrawp

Skittled said:
Hey -- That's the lock I picked in about 2 minutes while working at Dick Smith!

(Oh, and your bikes aren't safe, either, by the way)
Yeah, they're easy to pick if you've done it before.

(It seems like we've both experienced REALLY dull days at work...)

Also, I'd want an extra building set up just for people to study. Behind the library, towards the lake, would be best.

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
Trains.
I wish they'd hurry up with the station and have express trains from Hornsby every 10 minutes... or at least to correspond with lecture/tutorial times so I don't have to sneak into every lecture 20 minutes late lol.
No bogan trains either, the new ones with mandatory air conditioning.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
It might be easy to pick, but it would sure look suspicious somebody shoving bits and pieces in a laptop

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
lcf said:
It might be easy to pick, but it would sure look suspicious somebody shoving bits and pieces in a laptop
True. Can be done with one hand, though... Especially if it's a nice laptop. Besides, who's going to say anything to someone sitting down playing with "their" (or soon to be) laptop? Not getting on my high horse here, just pointing out that it's nto that secure. that said, 98% of the population don't know that and trust it is, thereby making it 98% safer than leaving it unattached on the desk.

Best thing about Macquarie Uni: iLectures.
Worst thing about Macquarie Uni: Lecturers who're technologically incompetent... and as a result don't use iLecture.

...and bad parking for 4-6 of the 8 hours of the 'working' day

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I wasnt having a go at you Skittled, just making an observation too :)

Still, I have a mac laptop so it probably isn't as popular as some of the Sony Vaio's etc I have seen around the place. Then again, Apple is getting a 'coolness' factor due to the iPod now so - argh - you stay away from my shiny Apple! *stab stab*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, amateurs.

*pulls out wire cutters from bag*

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Guys Guys! i am so 1337 and rebel!
I got a laptop AND this cool table with racist graffiti on it too!
Aren't teh bestest!!!

Somehow, i think the library staff would notice someone calmly walking off with a table and getting stuck in those really annoying little doors as you enter/exit the library

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Does anyone know what happened to the Bus service to/from CT? They arrive like 20min each now, compare to last yr's 5-10min each =.=

^___^
HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
Does anyone know what happened to the Bus service to/from CT? They arrive like 20min each now, compare to last yr's 5-10min each =.=
depends on the time of the day :S

i remember if its peak hr, then it comes like every 10 minutes, but if its quiet times(like 11am, 1.30pm), then you get a 20minute waiting period

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
... said:
depends on the time of the day :S

i remember if its peak hr, then it comes like every 10 minutes, but if its quiet times(like 11am, 1.30pm), then you get a 20minute waiting period
I think I got CT at 9 yesterday, waited for 15min and then the bus came. When i left MQ, it was about...7, waited 20min >.<
And it's really strange, I didn't see much 294 or 292s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)