• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

If you could do one thing to improve the world, whatd it be? (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah good point..although id like to force him to live in a muslim family home for like a month..haha..no a lebanese muslim family home..
as a challenge..he wouldnt do it..unless we paid him like 1 million or something..
but he could open his eyes and learn alot u know

Rorix

HSC
joujou_84 said:
id get rid of tatoodguy......

what? that guy is like one of the most entertaining posters on this site.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I would do absolutely nothing and let natural order & Providence take place.

Maybe I've studied too much Revenge Tragedy but yeh, I reckon there's someone up there controlling this balance on Earth.

And if you disturb this balance (by changing the world) either positive or negative, this person will come down on you like a ton of bricks.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i would remove stupidity from all residence of our country, so that we can a stupid-free country. in creating this post, i have demonstrated stupidity. :D

EbonyKisses

HSC
i would cure the world of racism. look at wat happened that that rugby match wen that guy make a racial slur at the south african guy. i thought that was disgusting. its the 21st century people, lets not regress back to the "supremacy" thoughts of the last few century. Yeah they are people of different colours, GET OVER IT AND STOP BEING SUCH ASSES!!!!

kaylz

HSC
if i ruled the world

i would have the right to kill anyone i didn't want living in my world.
people would have to ask my permission to breed, if i hadn't already had them sterilised. i would develop some prenatal intelligence testing. anyone that didn't make the cut would be aborted. all reality tv would be abolished, except for a show that i have in the works aclled big daddy. basically a whole bunch of maximum security prisoners would be stuck in a house together. citizens would vote by sms who they want killed each week.

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Abolish ignorance, superficiality, and stupidity.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
kaylz said:
people would have to ask my permission to breed, if i hadn't already had them sterilised. i would develop some prenatal intelligence testing. anyone that didn't make the cut would be aborted. all reality tv would be abolished, except for a show that i have in the works aclled big daddy. basically a whole bunch of maximum security prisoners would be stuck in a house together. citizens would vote by sms who they want killed each week.
U are an idiot, if everyone who wasnt smart was killed that would be like committing suicide, there needs to be smart and dumb people in society for it to function correctly

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
cut down on water usage.. where most likely i wont end up doing
Right issue, wrong solution, what we need is shitloads more dams so we can collect more water

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
people would have to ask my permission to breed, if i hadn't already had them sterilised. i would develop some prenatal intelligence testing. anyone that didn't make the cut would be aborted. all reality tv would be abolished, except for a show that i have in the works aclled big daddy. basically a whole bunch of maximum security prisoners would be stuck in a house together. citizens would vote by sms who they want killed each wee
We need more psychiatrists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)